Debit card problem

MoraSov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2382 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

One problem I've been having since like a month ago it that I added a new debit card to buy L$ when I add it everything is alright its has been added successfully in my screen appears when I added my card but when i want to buy it gets declined every time and what I hate is it always takes a fee from it because I added it but i cant buy with. Of course they have to take a fee from you by adding a new card but at the moment of buying it get declined.

6 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, MoraSov said:

One problem I've been having since like a month ago it that I added a new debit card to buy L$ when I add it everything is alright its has been added successfully in my screen appears when I added my card but when i want to buy it gets declined every time and what I hate is it always takes a fee from it because I added it but i cant buy with. Of course they have to take a fee from you by adding a new card but at the moment of buying it get declined.

when you look at this forum section you see hundreds of posts with your problem

solution: do NOT use a debit card, because LL does not accept those ( in general)

You can however mostly use debit cards to load on paypal or skrill .. if you verify the paypal or skrill acount, you can use that.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

when you look at this forum section you see hundreds of posts with your problem

solution: do NOT use a debit card, because LL does not accept those ( in general)

You can however mostly use debit cards to load on paypal or skrill .. if you verify the paypal or skrill acount, you can use that.

The thing is i have another debit card where i was buying L$ normally but I got a new one but this one gets declined every time

6 minutes ago, MoraSov said:

The thing is i have another debit card where i was buying L$ normally but I got a new one but this one gets declined every time

When that other card expires or needs to be replaced, you won't be able to replace it with a new one.  If you have one that used to work before they changed the credit processor over a year ago, it may still work for a while now.  You can't add a new one, though.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MoraSov said:

because things changed and now LL don't accept debit cards.  Search the forums, there are as Alwin said, numerous posts and read this for payment methods

an

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

When that other card expires or needs to be replaced, you won't be able to replace it with a new one.  If you have one that used to work before they changed the credit processor over a year ago, it may still work for a while now.  You can't add a new one, though.

so i need to remove the one i had already and add the new one?

3 minutes ago, MoraSov said:

so i need to remove the one i had already and add the new one?

If it still works for now, keep it.  When it no longer works, you won;t be able to replace it with another debit card.  You will need a credit card or a verified PayPal or Skrill account.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2382 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.