Jump to content
  • 0

Debit card problem


MoraSov
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

One problem I've been having since like a month ago it that I added a new debit card to buy L$ when I add it everything is alright its has been added successfully in my screen appears when I added my card but when i want to buy it gets declined every time and what I hate is it always takes a fee from it because I added it but i cant buy with. Of course they have to take a fee from you by adding a new card but at the moment of buying it get declined.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
14 minutes ago, MoraSov said:

One problem I've been having since like a month ago it that I added a new debit card to buy L$ when I add it everything is alright its has been added successfully in my screen appears when I added my card but when i want to buy it gets declined every time and what I hate is it always takes a fee from it because I added it but i cant buy with. Of course they have to take a fee from you by adding a new card but at the moment of buying it get declined.

when you look at this forum section you see hundreds of posts with your problem

solution: do NOT use a debit card, because LL does not accept those ( in general)

You can however mostly use debit cards to load on paypal or skrill .. if you verify the paypal or skrill acount, you can use that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
28 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

when you look at this forum section you see hundreds of posts with your problem

solution: do NOT use a debit card, because LL does not accept those ( in general)

You can however mostly use debit cards to load on paypal or skrill .. if you verify the paypal or skrill acount, you can use that.

The thing is i have another debit card where i was buying L$ normally but I got a new one but this one gets declined every time

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 minutes ago, MoraSov said:

The thing is i have another debit card where i was buying L$ normally but I got a new one but this one gets declined every time

When that other card expires or needs to be replaced, you won't be able to replace it with a new one.  If you have one that used to work before they changed the credit processor over a year ago, it may still work for a while now.  You can't add a new one, though.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 minutes ago, MoraSov said:

The thing is i have another debit card where i was buying L$ normally but I got a new one but this one gets declined every time

 

because things changed and now LL don't accept debit cards.  Search the forums, there are as Alwin said, numerous posts and read this for payment methods

 an

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
57 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

When that other card expires or needs to be replaced, you won't be able to replace it with a new one.  If you have one that used to work before they changed the credit processor over a year ago, it may still work for a while now.  You can't add a new one, though.

so i need to remove the one i had already and add the new one?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 minutes ago, MoraSov said:

so i need to remove the one i had already and add the new one?

If it still works for now, keep it.  When it no longer works, you won;t be able to replace it with another debit card.  You will need a credit card or a verified PayPal or Skrill account.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...