Hiring DJ's and Hosts @ xPLATINUMx

Teagan Morningstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

"Platinum is the newest club on the Grid; a family-owned establishment! 

We play everything from pop to Industrial, oldies to Top 40, and goth to country! We strive to be welcoming to all walks of life, be it furries, humans, elves, dragons, the old and the younger crowd... you name it, and you'll fit right in!

So if you're looking for fun, games (we have Mad Libs and Greedy!), contests, good music, epic DJ's, amazing people, and wonderful conversation, look no further than Platinum!"

Hello there, and thank you for your interest in this advertisement!

Are you a fun, outgoing person? Do you, perhaps, DJ, and need a club to do it in? Does the above sound like a place you'd want to visit?

When I say that this is a family-owned establishment, I don't mean that we're a bunch of random people who got together to create a family. My three sisters and I have known each other, and have been sisters, for well over five years. We met in IMVU and all came here (in my case, back here) together. We all had successful places in IMVU, so it seemed only natural that we start something up in Second Life as well!

We are looking for fun, friendly people to join us in our endeavor to have a nice club/hangout, with good tunes and creative events. Do you feel like you can contribute?

Hosts and DJ's keep 100% of their tips as we believe that hard work should pay off. We do not provide a salary, however, so you must be a self-motivated individual, willing to network and bring people in. There is room for advancement within the ranks, and all are welcome!

Applications can be found at the entrance of xPLATINUMx, or feel free to contact me via notecard or IM (preferably both, in case my IM's get capped) and I can send you the application of the job you are interested in. Thank you for your time!

Lycari Ghostraven

Platinum (2).png

Platinum.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.