Reporting a Community Issue??

LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Is there any specific way to report a technical issue with the Community pages - specifically with Messages?  There is no appropriate category/sub-category in the Support ticket area.  I could use Live Chat, but honestly it isn't a super big deal and thus a PITA to manipulate my daytime work schedule so that I can do a Live Chat during Live Chat hours.

6 answers to this question

My account and an alt use the same email address.  Starting yesterday or today, when I get messages, the email that notifies me is being addressed to my alt, but only sometimes.  It is mostly annoying, but makes me wonder what else within the Messages email is messed up.  It just started, and I know they are starting to roll out some changes related to that whole 'verified email' stuff, so it may be and odd fallout of that.

I think I'm going to update the alt to use a different email and see if it keeps happening.

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

My account and an alt use the same email address.  Starting yesterday or today, when I get messages, the email that notifies me is being addressed to my alt, but only sometimes.  It is mostly annoying, but makes me wonder what else within the Messages email is messed up.  It just started, and I know they are starting to roll out some changes related to that whole 'verified email' stuff, so it may be and odd fallout of that.

I think I'm going to update the alt to use a different email and see if it keeps happening.

that been around since the new forum,(at least thats when i seen it happen) having the same here..

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

Thanks Tommy.  I'm monitoring my emails to see if it continues.  I changed the email address of that alt to something different but then set another alt's email to match mine - to see if any emails happen to now get addressed to this other alt.    That way I have some more specifics for a JIRA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.