Sign in to follow this  
Lillithea

Looking for a partner

I Am an 18 ( RP age ) Year old, family oriented girl. i have a good family and typically play a werewolf. Right now currently RPing in Liberty bay with my family. I Am a tall, and curvy  Brunette. I Am A little whacky, a bit out of a control with a big heart. I Am looking for someone who would be interested in meeting and possibly dating.   As I Am sure most know, Sl can be lonely so having some one to rp with and hang out with and get to know me will ease that loneliness..I Am from Belgium SLT +6,  but I Speak English very well.  

Please PM me IN world.  Ashley  'Sy' Morningstar (mariososocute)

On 10/11/2017 at 9:33 AM, Lillithea said:

Sl can be lonely

One cure for this, start a business that requires you to work on it while in world, then when you are trying to work half of SL will be sending you IMs trying to get your attention.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Talligurl said:

One cure for this, start a business that requires you to work on it while in world, then when you are trying to work half of SL will be sending you IMs trying to get your attention.

Ain't that the truth!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Talligurl said:

hm idk if blogging counts as a business - guess not ^^ - but it didn´t happen for me ^^