Racist 'Bots' Impersonating Me

Prokofy Neva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

23 minutes ago, Prokofy Neva said:

No idea. I saw that box there and couldn't get it to delete. Some glitch I guess.

Okay.

Just wanted to know.

Very unpleasant for me to see my name "linked" to this thread when i see words "racists and pedophiles" :(

That is really not my cup of tea!

If you could ask to a moderator to help you to fix this glitch,  Thanks.

Edited by marcov Carter
  • Like 1

my opinion is someone who stays within the TOS while trolling others.. then cannot take the same medicine when giving back... plays the victim card.

Calling people pedophiles for being in a group or roleplaying then passing around a notecard( chain letter) to stigmatize further those residents is trolling, most narcissists are just unable to self reflect, it actually is from an area of the mind that is damaged physically thous you can't give empathy or feel for others.. it this is understandable with you having my sympathy for your disability, this is why others have been so nice in this thread, it is a good example of compassion by the community in handling residents who are socially challenged.

One thing I've learned about 2ndlife in the last decade, it can be very therapeutic in helping overcome all sorts of personal disability's but the key is accepting you have a problem/issue then letting yourself grow with allowing others to help you... the first step is the hardest then it gets easier.

narcissism2.jpg

Edited by NevaehHeartstrings
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, NevaehHeartstrings said:

my opinion is someone who stays within the TOS while trolling others.. then cannot take the same medicine when giving back... plays the victim card.

Calling people pedophiles for being in a group or roleplaying then passing around a notecard( chain letter) to stigmatize further those residents is trolling, most narcissists are just unable to self reflect it actually is from an area of the mind that is damaged physically, you cannot give empathy or feel.. it this is understandable with you having my sympathy for your disability this is why others have been so nice in this thread, it is a good example of compassion in dealing with other residents who are extremely socially distorted.

One thing I've learned about SL it can be very therapeutic in helping overcome all sorts of personal disability's but the key is accepting you have a problem/issue then letting yourself grow. 

narcissism2.jpg

ROFLMAO!

wut?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, marcov Carter said:

Hmm ... I never posted comment in this thread.

Prokofy, could you please tell me what my name is doing here ?  O.o 

Well, you hadn't posted a comment in this thread, until now!

Prok probably inadvertently quoted you from the "SL History SIM?" thread while posting in this one. Although she could remove that quote if she edits the post within 24 hours, you'll still be forever be a participant in this thread because you have now posted to it, and posts can't be deleted.

Welcome to yet another example of The Law of Unintended Consequences.

...hands you a root beer float.

;-).

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, marcov Carter said:

Okay.

Just wanted to know.

Very unpleasant for me to see my name "linked" to this thread when i see words "racists and pedophiles" :(

That is really not my cup of tea!

If you could ask to a moderator to help you to fix this glitch,  Thanks.

No need to ask for help on removing the quote box as you can use the post editor to delete it as well, after posting.

1 hour ago, Prokofy Neva said:

No idea. I saw that box there and couldn't get it to delete. Some glitch I guess.

I've found that, when the post editor gets confused and I can't delete something, closing the browser window and reopening the post resets things. In the most dire of cases, I'll just copy the part of the post I want to keep, then Ctrl-A/Delete everything and paste back the keeper.

16 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

No need to ask for help on removing the quote box as you can use the post editor to delete it as well, after posting.

One could also click "Report Post" in the upper right of any post one makes and ask the moderators to remove it. They've been known to oblige.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters

29 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Well, you hadn't posted a comment in this thread, until now!

Prok probably inadvertently quoted you from the "SL History SIM?" thread while posting in this one. Although she could remove that quote if she edits the post within 24 hours, you'll still be forever be a participant in this thread because you have now posted to it, and posts can't be deleted.

Welcome to yet another example of The Law of Unintended Consequences.

...hands you a root beer float.

;-).

Yep I understand now, inadvertently quoted from the SL History SIM,

it's ok,  I should survive to this  :>

Thanks.

On 22.11.2017 at 4:36 PM, NevaehHeartstrings said:

narcissism2.jpg

Could you repost that image in the LEA thread?

You might want to reshuffle the planets a little bit though. Some people seem to be more concerned about Stuff They Hate than anything else...

Edited by ChinRey
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.