Banned from Club unfairly

DRAGONHEART991

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2378 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Owners can ban residents from their land for many/any reasons.  They pay the tier they make the rules.  There are 100's of similar clubs, find another one whose rules suit you better. :)

Nobody here will know if its a permanent ban or not.  We are just residents like you. You could reach out to the owner to remove the ban but my advice is just move on to another place.

• Like 4

@DRAGONHEART991 There is a lot going on at OgAsMs. I suspect they ban a lot of people for all sorts of things.

An estate manager can ban anyone for any reason and for as long as they want. BUT... a busy place that is banning lots of people will eventually fill up their ban list. Then they have to flush someone off the list to add a new person. So, in 3 to 4 months you'll find out you have aged out of their list.

If you talk to a manager of OgAsMs, they likely will have no idea why you were banned or even who you are. Nor will they remove the ban.

When someone claims they are innocent, we salt those claims pretty heavily. But, I got banned from OgAsMs' and to this day I have no idea why. Maybe it was a bad click, maybe my name was similar to someone's that they intended to ban, maybe I was flirting with their boyfriend... 

There are more fun places than OgAsMs. I'm not sure if you can beat OgAsMs for people watching. But, there are more fun places and places where you ARE more likely to get hit on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2378 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.