Question

Hello. I live in Argentina. I found on this site that I can make payments through PaySafeCard and I need to know if that info is correct, because I asked about payment methods before and nobody told me about it (I think it's a new option, isn't it?).  I really need to be sure as I don't own a credit card and I can't use a Savings Account in SL. One more question please: is 1 american dollar worth 250 lindens? 

Thank you very much,

Flinn. :)

2 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Flinn236 said:

Hello. I live in Argentina. I found on this site that I can make payments through PaySafeCard and I need to know if that info is correct, because I asked about payment methods before and nobody told me about it (I think it's a new option, isn't it?). 

Per the info in the Knowledgebase (link below), you can use PaySafeCard. I know nothing about it, so I don't know if you can use it directly or if it is something that you tie to PayPal or Skrill.

16 minutes ago, Flinn236 said:

One more question please: is 1 american dollar worth 250 lindens

The exact conversion varies - like any sort of currency exchange.  It looks to be currently running from L$245-L$255 per US$.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Flinn236 said:

I found on this site that I can make payments through PaySafeCard and I need to know if that info is correct

f08cb831360eddfa962259906c7aa73b.png

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1