TrakRailySurely

Can I change the method of settlement?

Question

4 answers to this question

The LindeX deals only in USD.  If you are seeing reports in JPY, they are from your credit card company, your bank, or PayPal/Skrill.

Thanks.

I do not know how to calculate.

I do not agree that it does not match even if I calculate by the exchange rate of the JCB card I use.

Is "administrative processing cost related to overseas use" included in this amount?

28 minutes ago, TrakRailySurely said:

Is "administrative processing cost related to overseas use" included in this amount?

You would have to ask your credit card company about that.  They do all of the currency exchange calculations from USD to JPY.  Linden Lab deals only in USD.  They are not involved with any currency adjustments or administrative fees once you transfer the dollars out of your account here.

Edited by Rolig Loon

1 hour ago, TrakRailySurely said:

LL has a flat US$ 0.60 charge for L$ purchases.  Many credit cards do have fees on international transactions, which are basically for 'administrative processing cost related to overseas use'.