Banned from group

Iscira Avindar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My account was hacked many months ago and the hacker posted messages in groups.. Lucky SL sorted it out for me and had my account back the next day. Having said that, some have of course banned me from their groups. One of them is m=the group for my LOGO head. I have explained the issue to the owner and people who work for him, but I do not even get a reply. I therefor can not get an update for my head as well.. I am at a loss what to do now. Seeing the amount I spend for the head and want to keep it update ..

1 hour ago, Iscira Avindar said:

I therefor can not get an update for my head as well..

mostly a group isn't needed for updates, simply check the redelivery terminal if they have one... the newest head will normally be there

only thing is how you get the news that there's a update, but perhaps friends could keep you informed, or check blogs, some will mention it .

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Iscira Avindar said:

There is an for my head. At least that is what SL mesh addicts is showing. I went to the store for a redelivery, no update there.

a redelivery normally always gives the latest version of a item.

But if it's a upgrade... not update.... you won't get it by a redelivery

one thing to note regarding redeliveries, depending on what system they are using it may show the original item, date and version number as when you bought the item originally, however when redelivered it would give you the latest one, so even if it only shows what you already have, it's worth clicking just to double check. 

Alos, if you ave a frined in the group or willing to join, have them look for names of the csr's/mods in the group, they can then give the names for you so that you can send them a notecard about A: being allowed back in, and B: asking for details about updating. If you messaged the owner/creator of a big group its rare to get an answer as they are usually inundated with one thing an other for all corners 

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.