GAH! It's all French!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

While I do love a good French accent as much as anyone else, I'm one of those ignorant people who can't actually read the language, so I'm wondering why, when I log into my account management page and go to the MP via my browser, it's suddenly all in French (by 'suddenly', I mean within the last 10 minutes or so)?

The first page of the MP is in English, it's only when I click on a category link that it's switching to French.

Not sure what I might have done to cause it, but my avi has been sitting at home minding her own business while I'm watch creator tutorials.

Is there a setting somewhere that my avatar has mysteriously altered while I've been busy? I mean, I know she's full of mischief, but this is ridiculous.

Categories - English:

59d71c45eca9c_CategoriesEnglish.png.f6c2a8e12d811b125656f3b66753e8c7.png

Click on a Category and hey presto! Suddenly French:

59d71c4e31ea5_ClickonCategorySuddenlyFrench.png.135bc12bd48054ed7051732943dd198e.png

1 hour ago, AnyaJurelle said:

Never mind..fixed (language tab, top left of the MP) but no idea how it became French in the first place - I never mess with that tab. Gremlins, I tell you. Gremlins!

it mostly happens when you click directly on a link to MP..for example from a sellers inworld profile and they have their language set to a different one than yours

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.