about this hairstyles

a81194388

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, a81194388 said:

There are loads of hairs in that style around.  If you want that actual one, you are best to ask the creator of the ad picture.  A polite notecard or IM to the MP owner is probably the quickest way.  

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Didn't we have that before, with the NSFW politeness (still lacking) and general hints where to find that style, which keeps looking pretty dated for my liking?

Aha I thought I had come across this before.. when I replied mid first cuppa of the day . now I am starting to wonder about suspect advertising

21 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Does anyone know where I can find this hair?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CF-Jo-shape-for-LeLutka-Chloe-Bento-head/11739961

The one the model is wearing with her unique, custom and perfectly proportioned face for Catwa's Chloe Bento mesh head? 

Not sure if this helps you find the hair, but: "Jo is 5'7" (170cm) tall when bare foot with a buxom D cup shape."

Edited by Love Zhaoying

10 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Not sure if this helps you find the hair, but: "Jo is 5'7" (170cm) tall when bare foot with a buxom D cup shape."

OMG I have been cloned from RL.. that's my rl hair on a good day as well as my height and errr

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

BTW, if anyone follows my link and buys that shape I'll .. I don't know ... shoot you with a smurf maybe.  If you really want it, send me an IM in world and tell how pretty I am and I'll send you a copy.*

*Free shape for flattery offer expires at noon SLT October 8,2017 if I really really feel like it. Flattery not valid if preceded by "hi" or contains any txt spk. Disassembly required. Contents may settle during shipping.  Prices and participation may vary. Consult medical professional if problems persist.  For an erection lasting longer than 4 hours, please date Talligurl. Srsly, she's got IT and a bag of doughnuts. All proceeded go to benefit the Rhonda Huntress Home for Exotic Girls.  Void where prohibited, exhibited of inhibited. Dealership is not responsible lost or stolen virginity. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, a81194388 said:

lol, I have ask the creator, but she didn't remember which hairstyle she use

so ask help here,BTW look like same's hairstyle are  welcome to recommend :)

cuz that hairstyle look so low prim  

It looks low something....

Type Harley Quinn into the marketplace search box.. then use the category filters  Avatar Accessories - Hair and you will start to see lots of this style>>>  Harley Quinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.