NoForeignn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Okay so I been on Second Life for about 2 years now going on 3 and I've had never had an issue until now...I had a bank card from PNC Bank and that worked pretty fine but I am no longer with them anymore due to my personal financial problems I've had in the past trying to find a good job...Recently I switched over to another bank and everything is good I even called the bank and had them take the block off from me buying things from the UK...after I did that I was able to add my card to my billing information on my account...for some reason it wont let me buy any lindens so I wanted to know is that because I have to wait a few days for them to approve the bank I have now? Or does that mean they just don't accept my credit card at all? FYI I've tried doing it through paypal as well I even had a good balance in my account and on my card.

Edited by NoForeignn

5 answers to this question

If you were able to successfully add the card to your account before and it just isn't working now, then check this post -- you'll need to re-add the card.  Side note - if it is giving you trouble just trying to add the card, it could be because it sees it as a Debit card and while those used to be allowed, they no longer are.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

7 minutes ago, NoForeignn said:

Okay so I been on Second Life for about 2 years now going on 3 and I've had never had an issue until now...I had a bank card from PNC Bank and that worked pretty fine but I am no longer with them anymore due to my personal financial problems I've had in the past trying to find a good job...Recently I switched over to another bank and everything is good I even called the bank and had them take the block off from me buying things from the UK...after I did that I was able to add my card to my billing information on my account...for some reason it wont let me buy any lindens so I wanted to know is that because I have to wait a few days for them to approve the bank I have now? Or does that mean they just don't accept my credit card at all? FYI I've tried doing it through paypal as well I even had a good balance in my account and on my card.

You need a credit card or a verified paypal account

9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you were able to successfully add the card to your account before and it just isn't working now, then check this post -- you'll need to re-add the card.  Side note - if it is giving you trouble just trying to add the card, it could be because it sees it as a Debit card and while those used to be allowed, they no longer are.

Okay thanks I'll check that out...Hopefully this works because I was able to add my card..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.