You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 month later...

Β  Β Aren't there MC clubs all over the place? Step into any rock 'n roll club of your choice, and sooner or later you're sure to spot someone with patches. Don't know much about them myself, but I see them all the time, anywhere from the River to Ohana and everything in between.Β 

17 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Β  Β Aren't there MC clubs all over the place? Step into any rock 'n roll club of your choice, and sooner or later you're sure to spot someone with patches. Don't know much about them myself, but I see them all the time, anywhere from the River to Ohana and everything in between.Β 

Ahem, most MC are not rp groups. While there can be some roleplayers in some MC, there are still not intended to be roleplaying groups. Some even goes as far as to set anti-rp rules.

1 minute ago, Morgan Rosenstar said:

Ahem, most MC are not rp groups. While there can be some roleplayers in some MC, there are still not intended to be roleplaying groups. Some even goes as far as to set anti-rp rules.

Ah, fair enough. As I said I don't know all that much about them, I've merely observed a lot of them wearing their tags and patches and having their 'patched x.y.z' on their profiles.Β 

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe you're interested but I'm trying to get a drug running gang going, it would be a traditional MC except I'm a huge Cyberpunk nerd so lots of future/scifi elements. If thats cool with you find me inworld (Keira Moraxo) and shoot me a messege. I'm building the Base of Operations now and will probably make the group sometime after that. I am kinda shooting for the concept of me/the gang being a smuggler(s) on the grid that provide people in any sim with their drug of choice, So I'm pretty okay with accepting AV's of all themes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.