saara Christenson

ღ~ Are You Looking For A Dog? ~ღ

Hello! I havent had much luck finding anyone inworld who would be looking for a dog, so I decided to try here. I recently decided to take a break from wolf RP and go back to dog. I used to be a family pet years ago, but when that ended I turned to wolf RP and now im trying to find a new family. Any type of family is okay, whether youre a family with many kids looking for a family pet or a single person looking for a companion. As for police dogs or something like that i may decline, I tried it once and it wasnt that family feeling im looking for.

As for my dog character, I use a TWI wolf avatar that I have modded to my liking. I am a big breed dog, usually a mix of Jindo, Husky, Finnhound and/or German shepherd. I also like to RP a wolf hybrid, but people rarely like those so unless the family wants me to be a hybrid,  I will stick to dog breeds. More info about my character will be on a notecard that I will give you once you Im me inworld ^,...,^

NOTICE! I can join a family as a pup that then grows up, but i prefer using adult/young form.

Hope to hear from you soon :D

Saara Christenson

Edited by saara Christenson
Typos and added some stuff :P
  • Like 1

On 5.10.2017 at 3:49 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

Nice mix. Do you speak inworld or just bark and emote?

It depends on what the family wants, im more comfortable with emoting atleast at first since im shy-ish with new people so holding a conversation usually leads to awkward silences :D

• Like 1

Hi~~

I would really love to have a dog!! 

I'm actually currently remodeling my house to be more of a "family" home too!

Would you mind having a Furry owner?  I've recently been enjoying my JOMO male fox avi and getting into the furry scenes and fashion ^.^

Let me know!

ohU4caE.gif

Edited by JustOKGamers
GIF link
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, JustOKGamers said:

Hi~~

I would really love to have a dog!! 

I'm actually currently remodeling my house to be more of a "family" home too!

Would you mind having a Furry owner?  I've recently been enjoying my JOMO male fox avi and getting into the furry scenes and fashion ^.^

Let me know!

ohU4caE.gif

Im actually a furry myself sometimes when im not in feral form :DD So I dont mind ^,...,^

• Like 2

5 hours ago, saara Christenson said:

Im actually a furry myself sometimes when im not in feral form :DD So I dont mind ^,...,^

Annyeong~

Awesome!  .=^.^=

I added you - hit me up~~