R.I.S.K is Looking for DJ's and Hosts!

Astrahlynn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

R.I.S.K is a BDSM Mature Minded Sim, and we are currently hiring DJ's and Host's.

We are looking for skilled individuals with enthusiastic, bubbly, adaptable, and reliable personalities to join our team.

You will receive 100% tips, opportunities for permanent sets, and you will also be respected and appreciated for your work.

R.I.S.K is known for our small and large events, DJ's, Hosts, and our dedication to our staff. 

If you are looking for a fun challenge and awesome people to work with, then IM Tahlia Snoodle for an application, or drop by R.I.S.K today to check out the sim and grab your own application from one of the info boards located around the sim!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bermuda Beach/153/171/2001

Tahlia Snoodle
Owner of R.I.S.K.

R.I.S.K is a BDSM Mature Minded Sim, and we are currently hiring DJ's and Host's.

We are looking for skilled individuals with enthusiastic, bubbly, adaptable, and reliable personalities to join our team.

You will receive 100% tips, opportunities for permanent sets, and you will also be respected and appreciated for your work.

R.I.S.K is known for our small and large events, DJ's, Hosts, and our dedication to our staff. 

If you are looking for a fun challenge and awesome people to work with, then IM Tahlia Snoodle for an application, or drop by R.I.S.K today to check out the sim and grab your own application from one of the info boards located around the sim!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bermuda Beach/153/171/2001

Tahlia Snoodle
Owner of R.I.S.K.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.