cant make another avatar

shadowbeast067

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, shadowbeast067 said:

it not letting me make  another avi  for  creator

Have you entered the correct date of birth?  Have you already created 2 avi's in a 24 hour period?

More info here  http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Alt_account_policies

You haven't given us any information on what error message you might be receiving

16 minutes ago, shadowbeast067 said:

Creator of what?  Are you trying to make a mesh avatar yourself?  It's hard to understand what you are trying to do.

If English is not your native language, try writing your question in your own language. We will try to translate here.

4 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Creator of what?  Are you trying to make a mesh avatar yourself?  It's hard to understand what you are trying to do.

If English is not your native language, try writing your question in your own language. We will try to translate here.

I never thought that might be what the OP meant :S

12 hours ago, shadowbeast067 said:

I'll try to explain why we are confused, shadowbeast.

You can create thousands of different avatars, or buy them, or buy parts and assemble a unique look.  You can only wear one avatar "outfit" at a time, of course, and no matter what you look like, you will still be the person using the account "shadowbeast067 Resident".  One easy way to select an avatar is to use the "Avatars" button, the one on the left side of your screen with a symbol of two people on it.  This opens a gallery of "starter" avatars, and you can select any of them from the pictures shown.

You can also create another Second Life ACCOUNT.  To do this, you simply go to secondlife.com  and go through the sign-up process again, choosing a different username and password.  These additional accounts are referred to as "alts", or "alternate accounts."

We are not sure which of these things you're talking about.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.