Have you ever wanted to grow your knowledge as a medical professional? have you wanted to go to a SL medical school? Have you wanted to improve your RP skills? Ocean View Medical School is the perfect school for you!

Ocean View Medical School is dedicated in teaching it's students to become vital members of the SL medical community. We will teach you how to fulfill the growing need for medical personnel in an SL environment.

Many topics and guests speakers/instructors will teach you how to be successful. Included but, not limited to, in the curriculum are the following:

✔ Role Play
✔ Equipment
✔ Props
✔ Customer Service
✔ Products
✔ Charts
✔ Forms
✔ Services
✔ Medication
✔ Diagnostics

All students must pay the tuition by joining the Ocean View Medical School group. Students will be tested after each category is taught. There is a final exam at the end of term. Those with passing scores will be rewarded with a certificate to display for family, friends, and of course future employers& patients at the graduation ceremony.  
The Tuition is 1200L per term.

If you have any questions, please send a notecard to  Ƈαŗα ɮεℓℓ Dιανσℓσ Ƥαηtђαґ (caramel.luminos). 

To get the enrollment application, go here. When finished, drop it inside the box. : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Summer Heat/210/157/21

To join the students group, go here. This is how you pay tuition.
secondlife:///app/group/edf9d347-9fd5-c869-dd44-6d9ea4894793/about

• Like 1

It is not considered good forum decorum to post the same thing in multiple places - and it can actually get you a reprimand from LL.

22 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It is not considered good forum decorum to post the same thing in multiple places - and it can actually get you a reprimand from LL.

I posted it in two areas, RP and education. I didnt know it was against the rules. My bad. I figured this falls under both categories.