MariaRosia

Who else is against the afk sex doll places?

Many AFK places I have found are very well done and make great backdrops for pictures, especially if you want to take nude photos without fearing being thrown out of a sim where it isnt appreciated.

On 11-1-2018 at 7:27 AM, IsabellaDuveau said:

I do not feel that some one should have to pay to enjoy an AFK Sex Doll, I believe it should be their right to tip because they appreciate the beauty they just filled with their seed.

I agree that "freeloaders" are part of the job when it comes to having an AFK dolls sim, but if they are notorious non tippers they will receive a polite warning and if continuing eventually a ban on my sim. It demotivates the models and it demotivates me, and IMO its just quite ungrateful and unpolite to keep using but never showing appreciation or support. And I care more for the models than for the feelings of the freeloaders, so I choose that approach.

Though what did surprise me when starting this approach, is how many never realized that their behavior was "rude". When explaining the amount of L$ it cost a model to look as they do, and to keep updating and changing their looks, and also the rent for the parcel, quite a few started leaving tips from that moment. So I guess it is also a bit educational :)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I have  lot of thoughts about this kind of sims:

1- They are fine, people just want to get off. Some aren't willing to do the extra to hire a worker, even less to roleplay, so for them this is fine. Usually this people don't tip.

They are hurting the club economy though. Yeah, some people just want to get off, but if this trend continues I'm scared that I won't be able to do what I used to do in the last year comfortable since I am that kind of person who just wants certain conditions and clubs asure those, afk sims don't if you're checking every minute.

It spawned bots and lots of low quality avatars, because mister number 1 can just do a quick 3 minute round with a lame base sl body and some free genitals found anywhere and they aren't gonna tip, people aren't gonna care about avatar and just throw something there. I've got a decent avatar, but it gets lost in the bunch of white women with granny faces and almost pixelated corners.

Comunity on this is good, I'm on some fur group that does this and they are fine people. You've got your out of the ordinary, but every place has those, and even so they're fun to read or reply to, sadly it isn't the same with the people who join in.

I miss the whole club shebang, I know I've exhausted some clubs myself and I don't want to go back working at them for differences and such, but I enjoyed the whole process of working at one, from the welcome to the tease to the possible transaction and do, this feels lost and its a shame.

I ramble a lot.

I do not like them so I stay away from them. But this is just me. It is none of my business what anyone thinks of them , or does in them. I do not know which of the many games in SL you are referring to. I do not think they hurt any "game" in SL. So I nevertheless support anyone's right to have one, be a sex doll in one, or be client in one.

• Like 1

On 23/01/2018 at 10:08 PM, Talligurl said:

Many AFK places I have found are very well done and make great backdrops for pictures, especially if you want to take nude photos without fearing being thrown out of a sim where it isnt appreciated.

I turn silent snap+ notrack camera on for those occasions ?

• Like 1

I have never bothered to make my camera silent. I was in the basement of a strip club once taking selfies, and the girls upstairs could hear my camera, and we're talking in local about which one was being photographed.

• Like 1

Actually

AFK sex places are amoungst the most popular adult regions now.

Here a list of the most popular adult places in Second Life. You will find several AFK places on the list.

https://jessicainsecondlife.com/2018/02/10/top-10-most-popular-sex-places-in-second-life/

I can't see why someone would be "against" them. If it rocks your boat, go there, if it doesn't stay away. It Is really as simple as that.

You are a club owner and you fear them as competition? Thats business, deal with it!

Edited by carolinestravels
  • Like 1

Everything is always changing. And one can wonder what someone is really against. Is it really the AFK places one is against? Or is it more that one is uncomfortable or even afraid of a new unknown? 

• Like 1

On 8-2-2018 at 7:14 AM, iamyourneighbour said:

I turn silent snap+ notrack camera on for those occasions ?

Your more than welcome to take pictures at my place, we even encourage it with a photo challenge :)

• Like 1

If I go to a public club with some of my avatars I have to sort through dozens of freenises, "hi," "mmmm," and RP openers I feel bad ignoring but aren't interested in, or maybe just get no attention and feel bored while everyone has fun. Sometimes I'm far too shy to approach most people I actually want to clip.

Being a sex doll I can consent in advance, and actually submit to whoever wants to use my avatar, without any obligation other than sitting where I already wanted to be. A nice thing is that there's no strings attached, even if I break the silence to talk to a guest I think will be receptive to it. And I can choose which visitors get an enhanced experience with my avi based on my own preferences, having my own actual clientele and friends, some of which serve as dolls.

Tips are essential, it's a service and people put a lot of time and energy into these things before leaving them for fun. I'm fine with "freeloaders" using me, but it's nice to get a stream of donations, and feel wanted and appreciated.

There are bots, and alts farming Ls, but there's a lot of people just operating quite well put together main accounts. It's not really about afking for cash, or laziness, and it's not a threat to other sims, it's a kink that's seeing a niche carved out in SL.

Edited by Desudesudesuka
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Derekmate said:

What is a AFK sex doll place? O.o

Avatars place themselves on sex beds (or other sexual items) and then (usually) go AFK, allowing anyone to hop on the other pose ball and invoke whatever animations are in the object.  So someone else is basically having sex with their avatar without the AFK person actively participating.

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Avatars place themselves on sex beds (or other sexual items) and then (usually) go AFK, allowing anyone to hop on the other pose ball and invoke whatever animations are in the object.  So someone else is basically having sex with their avatar without the AFK person actively participating.

And this is good becouse????

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Derekmate said:

To each their own... Some people like it. Who are you to say they are wrong or it's not good?

1 minute ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

To each their own... Some people like it. Who are you to say they are wrong or it's not good?:

? <-- this is called question mark, try to find out why I used.

28 minutes ago, Derekmate said:

? <-- this is called question mark, try to find out why I used.

I did give you an answer.. 

Why is anywhere in SL a good thing? Because people like it. 

Perhaps English isn't your first language, but there were plenty of replies in this thread as to why it's a good thing. Try reading them before asking what was already answered.. 

Edited by Drake1 Nightfire
  • Like 1

Even AFK can get interactive to a level. More girl are getting advanced huds like Force Sit that allows you to move them around a room or area using different types of furniture and sex toys. Wardrobe hud to allow you to pick sexy outfits, toys, even hair or different genitals. And stuff like spankers and other sexy stuff. And if you like it or not, there are plenty of guests visiting these places so they exist. Traffic generated by both AFK models and visitors go to 60k on the bigger places.

Also the furniture and toys offered are usually real good animated ones, quite pricey. Lot of people don't have stuff like that in their SL homes but can use it there. Some even bring their partner and instead of using an AFK model they us it for themselves.

In the end its about having fun, and if you do not like the concept, you don't visit. There's no reason to be against something just because its not your choice of entertainment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 16/02/2018 at 5:41 AM, Derekmate said:

1. People can try out systems they never used. IE someone new to RLV might not want to bungle it when they go into an RP situation, so sex dolls with RLV on are perfect for testing new gizmos.

2. Money, although tipping is not guaranteed, they are just leaving bot/computer on. The L$ might not be anywhere feasible, but can mean a few days work for developing nation users. 

Also despite SL almost have e-fuding replacing handshakes , people might just not be used to communicating about it 

3. They just like it . Otherwise the female avatar wouldn't be AFK and the male avatar wouldn't have visited.

4. Some people are a lot less irritating when they don't type. 

Edited by iamyourneighbour
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, iamyourneighbour said:

1. People can try out systems they never used. IE someone new to RLV might not want to bungle it when they go into an RP situation, so sex dolls with RLV on are perfect for testing new gizmos.

2. Money, although tipping is not guaranteed, they are just leaving bot/computer on. The L$ might not be anywhere feasible, but can mean a few days work for developing nation users. 

Also despite SL almost have e-fuding replacing handshakes , people might just not be used to communicating about it 

3. They just like it . Otherwise the female avatar wouldn't be AFK and the male avatar wouldn't have visited.

4. Some people are a lot less irritating when they don't type. 

Re: bungling, I think it is a rite of passage to switch roles by accident during s*x, so that you are suddenly being p*gg*d.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Re: bungling, I think it is a rite of passage to switch roles by accident during s*x, so that you are suddenly being p*gg*d.

Mfw other person notices and swap m before I could 

received_10105003699692723.gif

• Like 1

I've noticed there's a class of repeating loiterer who show up to try to get free, non-afk sex from the girls. I found they can be okay for a chat while semi-idle, but aren't attractive enough to be worthwhile (which is probably why they are there and not actually getting laid.) They don't tip very much if ever,  some don't even use the afk dolls.

The sims aren't a good place to come for hookups outside of bringing friends to use the beds. As a doll it's okay for hookups and coming back to see some fun, just super slow.

Edited by Desudesudesuka

On 18-2-2018 at 11:28 PM, Desudesudesuka said:

I've noticed there's a class of repeating loiterer who show up to try to get free, non-afk sex from the girls

This is very true. Generaly the girls I know only do non AFK sex when they get tipped in advance, else they just don't do it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

This is very true. Generaly the girls I know only do non AFK sex when they get tipped in advance, else they just don't do it.

This is smart, like an arcade!