News feed on Marketplace idea!!

g13n

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,

I have a marketplace suggestion.

What if marketplace create a news feed example like facebook, so you follow your favorite creators and at the top of the MP home page, it will show there newest creations of your favorite stores you are currently following. It will save people like myself 50x more time then spending ages finding my favorite creators, then filtering to the newest items etc.

You will gain more money as well! as you will find a lot more people will buy new products!

Please make something like this or else make a favorite creators section, as you have no idea how many fantastic creators I find, and then I have to favorite there products then search in my favorites tab go through 20 pages just to find a creator who made a product. It becomes annoying after a while, I then have to favorite them in my browser bookmarkets or write a notecard, why should i do this when the MP should have something like this already, and maybe they do? but I don't know about it?

Thanks,

Glen

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, g13n said:

How do I delete my current post?

You don't, or you shouldn't.  It was a good question and other people may learn from it as they find it in the forum Search.  It's also an interesting feature idea, so it might inspire other residents to ask for the same thing, or to comment on your JIRA report, if you create one.

• Thanks 1

You can follow the new Web Properties User GRoup here: https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/353-second-life-web/

In User Groups (wiki) you can find the schedule for the semi-monthly Web UG meetings.

The JIRA is the best way to reach the most engineers with your request. The UG meeting is your opportunity to talk with the Lindens about your ideas.

On 10/3/2017 at 5:43 PM, g13n said:

I have a marketplace suggestion.

What if marketplace create a news feed example like facebook, so you follow your favorite creators and at the top of the MP home page, it will show there newest creations of your f

While not quite as easy as your suggestion, until such might be implemented, you can also pull up your favorite creators' stores and bookmark each one.  Then each time you go back to one of the store pages, simply sort by Newest.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.