wanna be a mom

AylaSpencers
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, AylaSpencers said:

hey everyone..what am I supposed to do if me and my partner wanna have our own baby?

assuming you'r adult... you know how it works ...

for sl things you need nothing, it's all pretend

but you can buy lot of things to make the show a bit more complete

have a look at MP, most things will point the way to what you like, from pregnancy shapes to prim babies, and so on

a second possibility is you skip the pregnancy and adopt somebody playing a kid account.

You and your partner need a HUD. It does make sex more interesting whether you are trying to get pregnant or not. I can IM you with the one I use if you like or you can just search the marketplace under pregnancy and check out the options. Then there are pregnancy shapes , baby furniture, the baby itself, all that can be bought with differing levels of costs and features.

"It's all pretend" is a good hint ... it's basically a roleplay and those involved decide on how detailed they want it to be.

You can get one of those fertility HUDs like Mama Allpa or Deducian (or however it is spelled correctly). They aren't a requirement at all, it's more like adding a pen & paper element to the plot.

You can visit maternity clinics inworld, if you want to play the medical part of your pregnancy.

You could even get one of those infamous tummy talkers to troll your environment, but please do think twice about that. Or thrice.

You can take for as long or as hasty as you want. 

And eventually, you can check what kind of offspring you'd like ... a heavily scripted prim baby with a Tamagotchi-like "growing" simulation (Zooby's). A really pretty, unanimated mesh one (Black Bantam's gachas) or one of the numerous other ones on the market. Or like Alwin suggested, another avatar in a child appearance. 

... emphasis on the "you can" part. Nothing is a must. 

3 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

You could even get one of those infamous tummy talkers to troll your environment, but please do think twice about that. Or thrice

Better yet, don't think about that at all.  Act like you never heard of such contraption.

First things first.  How's your budget?    How detailed do you want to go?    To try for pregnancy you can invest in a HUD system, write your own (not that hard for simple calculations) or maybe look to see how a stock preformed on the day you and your partner had sex.  Using "Baby" stock on NASDAQ might be a choice :)https://www.google.com/search?q=baby+stock&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

You need to decide on how long you want it to last.  The full 9 months is not really all that common.  You could choose 6 weeks, 10 days, 90 days, what ever you want.  During that you will want to adjust your shape.  Maybe shop for some animations for pregnant walks and poses.  It all depends on how much you are comfortable spending. 

Next, what kind of baby do you want?  Shop for mesh babies or search personals for baby avatars.  Make an alt account to be your baby.  You can even let it all be in your head. Again, how detailed do you want to go?

Just wanted to add that if you are looking for someone to be your child there are adoption agencies.  The one I visited is Heritage Adoptions.  I used it to find friends (they have friend panels there also) but it is mostly for finding children I believe.

On 10/3/2017 at 4:26 AM, Talligurl said:

You and your partner need a HUD. It does make sex more interesting whether you are trying to get pregnant or not. I can IM you with the one I use if you like or you can just search the marketplace under pregnancy and check out the options. Then there are pregnancy shapes , baby furniture, the baby itself, all that can be bought with differing levels of costs and features.

Could you send me the info also please? thank you!

Archived