Riviera Island has a corner and one parcel available at bargain prices

Venetia Cazalet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Riviera Island is a lovely peaceful sim which has a central lake with a gazebo for anyone to use. I have owned Riviera Island since May 2013. It is my only sim and is nearly always full with long term residents.

I will never raise my prices to account for the extra prims from LL as these prims are a gift for us all.

We currently have a lovely small and affordable sunset corner available and also one lake view parcel of land, both at very good prices and with FREE extra prims and special offers.

To view these parcels come to the information area and you will see the advertising boards on the wall, click the board for the one you want look at and you will receive an LM to the parcel of land and also one to get you back to the information area again. If you decide to rent the rental meters are behind the wall the advertising boards are on and you will receive an LM for there too.

Riviera Island Information area: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Riviera Island/177/205/21/

Riviera Island permanent Special Offer

59d25f5d92a62_RIVIERAISLANDSpecialOffer2017JantoDecdiscount.jpg.2c5bd1ceb86be3dd13b093f7a44f730c.jpg

Covenant (main rules in the About Land window and also on a board on the land)

No Ban Lines

No Refunds

Please do not make water right next to your boundaries as this can cause many problems for you, your neighbours and for me! Thank you:)

We have a residents group but you do not need to join it unless you want to.

Terraforming is ok.

If you have any questions please IM Venetia Cazalet and I will get back to you as soon as I can. My time zone is UK (slt+8 hours)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.