Mesh Stockings for Maitreya Flat Feet

skirtsdown

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2394 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Designers! 

Consider this a plea. Please, please, please will someone create an array of beautiful mesh thigh high stockings that could be paired with garter belts for Maitreya flat feet?

Not all of us constantly wear high heels or walk around on our tip-toes. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

I can't think of a reason to do it, it's just another duplicate layer of mesh immediately above the others already on the body, onto which an applier would slap a texture.  The only reason that I can think of making yet another mesh layer, is to have greater flexibility over the UV layout but that's about it.  Maybe materials?  I don't know if the Maitreya body supports materials.

Of course, the other reason why they might not exist is that a person who really wants to create them hasn't been granted a Maitreya dev kit.

Well, I suspect the main reason there aren't any yet is that they wouldn't sell as well as the high foot versions. One designer told me as much - and also that she'd found it a huge pain to make them fit one foot configuration and had no interest in going back and doing it for flat feet. I totally get that. So, I'm not actually expecting anything to come out of this, but it was my last avenue of begging, lol

On 02/10/2017 at 8:57 PM, skirtsdown said:

Could, yes, but they aren't nearly as good or high quality as mesh ones. 

As long as you keep your legs stretched up and don't sit, don't kneel, don't bend, don't move... otherwise appliers will not have this alpha clipping issue when you move.

8 hours ago, Morgan Rosenstar said:

As long as you keep your legs stretched up and don't sit, don't kneel, don't bend, don't move... otherwise appliers will not have this alpha clipping issue when you move.

This is usually not a problem for me with some of the mesh socks I have. Some are not as well designed as others and do require alpha, but there are a few that are perfectly made. It's just frustrating to see, again and again, events where designers create these beautiful mesh stockings, with lace and frills and bows and garter belts and amazing craftsmanship - for high feet only. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2394 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.