Sign in to follow this  
Etainhotaru

Looking for 2 male companions.

I am a BBW looking for 2 male companions. Not just for sex but also just to hang out and do things together. (though sex is always a plus) I am a very spunky flirty girl and I have a fantasy of just having 2 guys who adore me. We will always set up a group chat to talk privately among each other. Submissive men are a plus to though not required. I like to be spoiled and flirted with. I also enjoy cuddles and dancing. Must have an updated body Mesh is preferred or realistic skin at least. I take good care of my av so i expect the same of you. Contact me inworld if interested.

I am a BBW looking for 2 male companions. Not just for sex but also just to hang out and do things together. (though sex is always a plus) I am a very spunky flirty girl and I have a fantasy of just having 2 guys who adore me.

Hmm. Speaking as a none mono person I caution against seeing this as a fantasy. Especially when you're clearly making an effort to make it happen. The reason I say this is because the people you want to interact with are very much real as is the relationship of two people with one person. Like any other relationship, it requires care, caution and a mindset of what is real, even if there are things that we want that have yet to happen. Fantasy is make believe. Not real. Treat it that way and it might work against you (if only on a subconscious level).

We will always set up a group chat to talk privately among each other.

You're trying to decide what happens in the relationship before being in it. There's no guarantee the two guys will get on. This does not translate into falling out or spending less time with you (It can even mean more). What's more some people are more "1 on 1" focused by nature and get uncomfortable in group things. I like to focus on the single person for the most part (in this case you, theoretically). Though do not mind another around as well. In my case if you care for another and they make you happy I do want them around too (for my part you could be doing more then flirting around me with someone else and I'd be cool with it as long as I'm not neglected). However, there's pixels as well as group chat. I myself am one of two guys with an owner (It's not a case of "allowed". It's a case of no one really controls anyone and things can change despite what is said. We've all agreed to be happy with each other regardless of who or what else is involved). Me and the other pet rarely talk. But we do get on and bond quite well. Even look after each other in some ways. And we're all happy with each other. even if there have been a few moments of tension, which is normal in any relationship which gets resolved with communication.

Submissive men are a plus to though not required.

I am a sub and very much love being one. Though every sub subs differently. As does every dom. I need a "certain approach" in the interest of having my needs met. You of course will have your own way of doing things too. Right now we're strangers and have little reason to look after each others happiness. Later on? who knows.

I like to be spoiled and flirted with.

Heh. I been told I'm good with my "melting". By which I mean flirting. And do enjoy sex but only with things as well as sex with close company. I'm a mix of things I guess. It can be a little strange though. Probably best to talk about things before getting into that. As for spoiled I go out of my way to make others feel like they matter to me. And I look after people I care about without sparing feelings in the interest of their long term happiness (and honesty of course. I rather enjoy the direct approach being taken with me too). But if you mean gifts then I'm stuck there.

I also enjoy cuddles and dancing.

These are easy. I'm more into other things myself. More "sub focused" things (I do not mean just using BDSM items). Though can do these things too. To give a general idea of where I'm coming from, I've ended up with incompatible people because we look after what we're each into.

Must have an updated body Mesh is preferred or realistic skin at least. I take good care of my av so i expect the same of you.

Expectations is such a turn of. As is thinking others should be like you (I refer now to the I take good care speech. Too many people think they need to be alike when it's more of a case of looking after each other. See above). I never expect anything from others. but it is nice when people show that they try and are willing to make an effort. Which is likely what you mean. I have a DSD_wolf3 myself. red and black. there are reasons for this.

Contact me inworld if interested.

I decided to make a post and see if you'll reply. This is both to see if you're maintaining an interest in your own thread and to see if you'll express an interest in what I typed. Which would be a garbled mess if I tried to IM you right off the bat. Plus I want to provide a "general idea" about myself before talking about things in detail (in IM).

And yes, I am this pedantic. I assure you there is no hostility involved with it. There are also reasons for this. Short answer, logic, honesty and that careful about things like deciding for others. Truth be told I'm more interested to see how you'll respond right now. For whatever reason you aroused my curiosity. I also note that I have my "flaws" like anyone else. As with everything else however I am quite open book. I'm more looking to get into a conversation about things. If you're inclined to talk about anything I've brought up of course.

Regarding BBW. Are we talking realistic large or "unrealistically inflated"? I ask because I'm into immersion. Realistically large is all fine. Unrealistic proportions might be a barrier for me (genially speaking).

Edited by Taramafor
  • Like 1