Sign in to follow this  
Jameson2001

Roommate wanted to share rent on dream place

I found a dream beach house on ocean property that has plenty of room to share with a roommate to cut costs.  Rent is 480 a week for 120 prims.  The house and grounds are fully furnished in a very cool style.  Looking at renting it for a month to start with so initial investment would be 960 lindens for the month for a gorgeous place.  Please IM me in world if you would be interesting in sharing the beauty of a large beach ocean front property?  I would be happy to show you/

• Like 1

Hey! 

I didn't know you were looking for a roommate! I might be interested if you are still looking. :-) If you are still needing a roommate can I get a small tour of the place? 

~Mwah

That is a large price for very little prims there are places that charge 1 linden per prim so it might be hard to find a room mate with numbers like that hun.

29 minutes ago, milliewillow said:

That is a large price for very little prims there are places that charge 1 linden per prim so it might be hard to find a room mate with numbers like that hun.

Post said fully furnished in style so those prims appear to be for personal extras. I found a very cute empty dock house (note empty) yesterday for the same basic prices and only ONE empty one. So "hey" atmosphere counts for some folks. 

Agree that the EMPTY one was surely expensive but I have seen other themed sims at about that rate. Just depends what you are looking for I guess.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Just depends what you are looking for I guess.  

I'm happy to pay more than "average " depending on the perks.