You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! 

My husbands SL has been causing some issues recently and we're hoping to get some help! Roughly this has been going on for about two weeks. First of all he can't seem to stay online for more than an hour, crashes but then it also shuts down his computer. He has done updates on the computer but SL hasn't been fixed. He has also tried uninstalling SL and reinstalling to no results. Another issue he is having is his mic/voice is not working in world. Sometimes it will work but he has tried almost everything to fix the issue. We're not sure where to go from here. Please help us!

I am not technical enough to help but those that are will suggest posting his computer stats first before they can offer any help

1 hour ago, ScarletMontgomary said:

Hello! 

My husbands SL has been causing some issues recently and we're hoping to get some help! Roughly this has been going on for about two weeks. First of all he can't seem to stay online for more than an hour, crashes but then it also shuts down his computer. He has done updates on the computer but SL hasn't been fixed. He has also tried uninstalling SL and reinstalling to no results. Another issue he is having is his mic/voice is not working in world. Sometimes it will work but he has tried almost everything to fix the issue. We're not sure where to go from here. Please help us!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.