Sign in to follow this  
internetbrat1

seeking a sl parenter

hi im kitty lets try this im feeling lonely in seocndlife i feel like theirs something missing im shy but i do try to get out their nothing is working so i came to hear read if intrested

about me : im shy but can be out going i love anime and sweets eapcaily skittles love to dance and go to clubs im lgbtq im pansexual 21 dont care much about age lol im canadain  and im the most excepting loving person you'll meet i have a big kind heart find it hard to express my feelings sometimes i do try my best i love to voice i take my sl relationships sensuously im family oriented im an artist love to sing , write poems , photography and edit pictures one day irl i would like to be a clothes deziner to always been a dream of mine i believe dreams should always be a goal beacuse you can do what ever you can put your mind to im very supprtive and very hoesnt just a warning i can  be fun and kiddish atm to but mature when needed 
waht im looking for in a parneter: be your self around me idc if idfiy as boy girl or femboy doesnt matter just as long as your honest and true to your self id like to get to know you first id like to maybe skype or fb chat age im looking for 21-31 im gonna be 21 soonbtw im genderfluid to but got some boyish charms lol
picture of me below if interneted better to reach me irl im on everyday internetbrat1 is my user 

head shot_001.png

Hi I sent u a IM and a friend request in SL I see u like anime if u would like to chat IM me then we can go from there