Jump to content
  • 0
jamiesmile321

Linden Questions

Question

I'm kinda mad. I tried to buy lindens several times, and always get told that it didn't work. There's some stuff that I want to buy, but I can't if this never works. What good ways are there to earn lindens if I can't buy them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 minutes ago, jamiesmile321 said:

I'm kinda mad. I tried to buy lindens several times, and always get told that it didn't work. There's some stuff that I want to buy, but I can't if this never works. What good ways are there to earn lindens if I can't buy them?

well the easiest way is with a credit card and or paypal account linked to your account

To earn lindens there  is linden realms game (I don't know much about this)

djing

hosting

creating

dancing 

escorting

check the employment forum  https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/312-inworld-employment/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, jamiesmile321 said:

My credit card didn't work. I tried, but it doesn't work. Idk why, it works on everything else.

Is it really a credit card or is it a bank debit card with a credit card logo on it?  i.e. a bank debit card means it is tied directly to a bank account. There is a difference and debit cards will not work. 

If you are still having issues, contact Billing:

    https://support.secondlife.com/billing-support/

Our Billing team is available from 6am to 3pm PST, Monday through Friday.

Local Toll-Free numbers (for Billing issues)

US/Canada: 800-294-1067 FREE

France: 0805-101-490

Germany: 800-724-4552 FREE

Japan: 800-100-3060 FREE

Brazil: 800-878-3076 FREE

Spain: 90-083-9074

UK: 800-086-9081 FREE

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277

**Note: Support is offered only in English

 

 

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
12 minutes ago, jamiesmile321 said:

My credit card didn't work. I tried, but it doesn't work. Idk why, it works on everything else.

You only signed up for Second Life today. I'm fairly certain there used to be (not sure if it still exists) a waiting period of a couple of days before a new account can purchase L$.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
18 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

You only signed up for Second Life today. I'm fairly certain there used to be (not sure if it still exists) a waiting period of a couple of days before a new account can purchase L$.

You can purchase right away, just not very much.  That purchase then starts the 30-day clock that has to pass before you can sell any L$.  The amount you can buy will slowly increase also until it reaches the max permissible in 30 days.

Though it could be that the OP is trying to buy more than allowed - I don't remember what that initial amount is.
  ETA - I just checked and it looks like the initial limit is $30 in 24 hours.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

 

Though it could be that the OP is trying to buy more than allowed

he doesn't seem to have payment info at the profile ..so it's not strange he can't buy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, Alwin Alcott said:

he doesn't seem to have payment info at the profile ..so it's not strange he can't buy

Actually that makes sense becuase in looking back at his posts, the second one says he tried to add a credit card and it didn't work.  My guess there is it was really a debit card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...