IralmaC

How to put a house with additional objects in a box?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The point is that I have built a house, as you know the doors or other objects with script of movement can not be linked or it would be crazy.

I know how to put the house with all its parts, without binding it, in a box. What I do not know and would like to learn is how to make those boxes with which you can rezzear the house and move the house, with all its additional parts, using the box. I seem to be told a boxed.

I hope I have made myself understood. Sorry for my bad English. In advance, thank you for the help you can give me.

You can easily link doors to a house using most common scripts. There are free rez boxes on the market place .  Just follow the directions for rezzing multiple prims together. 

You certainly can link doors and other moving parts to a house. Builders do it all the time.  You just need to be sure that you use the right script and that you put it in the right place.

The box you need is not a simple prim box.  You need to use a box that has a Faux rezzer script system in it.  Try Builder's Buddy, which is free and very reliable.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No doubt, I know you can join. I bought buildings that bring everything together. I am a novice constructor hahaha So it's a separate subject to learn, so I just need to put all the pieces together and their answers have given me what I need n.n

Thank you!!!! for answering me

21 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Si entiendo correctamente, usted está buscando un sistema de rezzer.

¿Has probado este ?

Excellent, something like this needed, you just have to follow the instructions. Many thanks :*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.