mayby account verification?

Markus Passerine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2398 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi all,

yesterday a friend of mine received a mail from LL in which it said that he was under investigating.

From yesterday his avi is blocked but the strange thing is that his avi profile has been reset, no pics,

no info, no comments.. nothing...

is this a normale way to act by LL when there's an investigation?

Ty in advance

Markus

6 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, Markus Passerine said:

Hi all,

yesterday a friend of mine received a mail from LL in which it said that he was under investigating.

From yesterday his avi is blocked but the strange thing is that his avi profile has been reset, no pics,

no info, no comments.. nothing...

is this a normale way to act by LL when there's an investigation?

Ty in advance

Markus

He will have received emails from LL explaining things.  If they have removed his account it is possible they cleared out his profile.  It is also possible your friend decided to clear out his account for many reasons and tell people it was LL.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Markus Passerine said:

Well... he said it was from LL... but in the search list i can see his account and his profile even if it has been cleared.... 

maybe the second options you talked about is the best....

If you are a friend I think you can still see the profile even after the account is gone.  In any case if he did get an email saying they were investigating, I would imagine he got one also with the conclusion of that investigation. 

The second option I suggested could cause a drama but  he said it was from LL...   Not everything people say in any world is true.  *goes off to cash in her euro millions winning ticket* :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Markus Passerine said:

it's not usual that has been cleared his avi... anyway... he'll be able to do another one... :)

While it may be POSSIBLE to create another account after one has been banned by Linden Lab, it's against the Terms of Service, and could result in your computer being hardware banned.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2398 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.