Love Zhaoying

Timeout error attempting Snapshot to Email

I was going to take some nice pictures for y'all of my beautiful self but when I attempted the "Snapshot to email" feature it immediately said "timeout" then..nothing.

When I tried a new snapshot the error was still there.

When I closed the dialog and tried again, the error was there still as if it was not "clearing" - so I could not even try a different method (save to disk, etc.).

I did not try exiting SL and restarting.

Is this a familiar problem?  Sorry, I blog on here from work so no screen shot of the error.

<3 Love

14 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

which viewer? 

Sorry, official LL viewer.  Admittedly, not sure I've tried the "snapshot to email" feature before!

Per some older posts, the feature was broken by LL but then fixed in late April or early May.  Are you on a recent version of the viewer? I don't think I've ever used that feature.

@Whirly Fizzle likely knows more.

28 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Per some older posts, the feature was broken by LL but then fixed in late April or early May.  Are you on a recent version of the viewer? I don't think I've ever used that feature.

@Whirly Fizzle likely knows more.

Quite possibly I'm a bit behind - PC was shut off almost a month due to Irma, and I had not logged in for about a month. Will check for updates.