Looking for male friends

blissfulbreeze

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2300 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey! I'm a female in SL and RL, early 40s and am looking for male friends. However, I am not looking for SL sex, voice sex or cam. I can verify that I am a woman via SL voice and also Skype voice. I'm looking for male friends that like to dance, cuddle, talk about a variety of topics, play games like Greedy and cards, explore, go to events, help others and have a great sense of humor. I know that there has to be some men on SL that are not only on it for sex?

I live in EST time zone and am on SL between 3pm SL time and midnight SL time, (not the whole time but between those hours).

Reply here in case my IMs get capped from people regarding this. Thanks!

P.S. I am a newbie to the forums but not to SL.

Edited by blissfulbreeze
added P.S.
  • Like 3

In my experience, most guys are here for one thing, I am NOT saying that it is the same thing for every guy though. For example, I have a friend who is into flying plain in SL, every time he logs on it is to go flying. He is more than happy to let me tag along with him as a passenger on his plane flights, but he has never danced with me or even hit on me. I have met others with a fascination with boating, or cars. Finding a guy who has a well rounded SL seems difficult.

• Like 3

Talligurl please, not all guys are here for one thing even though you covered yourself by saying "I am NOT saying that it is the same thing for every guy though". Some of us guys would just like company to share ideas and enjoy each others company and just go off and do things..  

Blissfulbreeze sounds a honest and truthfull person unlike some people Ive met on SL, i hate people on SL who are false and use different gender avi's to try and attract people, hope she don't meet any of them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dc Hogfather said:

Talligurl please, not all guys are here for one thing even though you covered yourself by saying "I am NOT saying that it is the same thing for every guy though". Some of us guys would just like company to share ideas and enjoy each others company and just go off and do things..  

Blissfulbreeze sounds a honest and truthfull person unlike some people Ive met on SL, i hate people on SL who are false and use different gender avi's to try and attract people, hope she don't meet any of them.

How will she ever know?

So, are you saying there are RL lesbians pretending to be guys in here so they can have sex with women?

Anyone that worries that the person they meet in SL might not match their RL gender should really just quit SL and go play somewhere else.

*grins*

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, dc Hogfather said:

I said most, not all. Most implies there are exceptions. I also said "in my experience" which leaves open the possibility that the guys I meet are not typical of all guys in SL.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

How will she ever know?

So, are you saying there are RL lesbians pretending to be guys in here so they can have sex with women?

Anyone that worries that the person they meet in SL might not match their RL gender should really just quit SL and go play somewhere else.

*grins*

BillyJo Aldrin

Im not worried about f/f and m/m meeting and being with each other, its all part of SL. Ive enjoyed all the creativeness of people and the community spirit over the last 10 years I've been on SL and thats why Ive never left, but some of my friends have met some people who have tried to gain confidence for malicious reasons. Yes my initial message might not have been clear, I assure you Its not a matter of a gender attracting the same gender, its about people who hide behind avi's for malicious reasons. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a gay  early 20's dude (using mostly a cute/sexy modded Jomo fox avi right now). If you require a human male friend, I can oblige, though I really prefer being my furry foxy self!  Have outfits and mods for all occasions, and a very floofy tail ^.^

To be transparent, I like dudes and am unphased that you are a female, so there is no reason for you to "verify" your gender for me! 

I spend a decent amount of time in gay strip clubs (read ~Boyeurism~) and other dance clubs, as well as furry and general hangouts / meetup spots.  Always up for dancing and going on adventures!

Conversation - I will talk about pretty much anything except for Gremlins - great movie; but terrifying, nightmarish hamsteresque creatures do not cream my twinky!

"Helping Others" - not sure about your intended context for this, but if we're talking about some sort of volunteerism for the community, I'm cool with that.

I am okay with cuddling as long as it is strictly platonic. My soon-to-be-SL-Hubby agrees. xD

I am also on EST and get on around 4:30pm.

Anywho, let me know if you want to meetup! 

W6enLop.gif

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2300 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.