New llGetObjectDetails() constants ready?

Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 859 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I noticed these new llGetObjectDetails() constants in a recent release note, is it actually ready? The Wiki has not yet been updated..

• Scheduled for 2017-08-22 for Main Channel

Changes:

• BUG-5398 Feature Request: llGetObjectDetails() constants OBJECT_SELECTED & OBJECT_SAT_UPON
  • BUG-9666 Feature Request: llGetObjectDetails() constants OBJECT_REZ_TIME, OBJECT_CREATION_TIME and OBJECT_RETURN_TIME
  • BUG-134057 OBJECT_CREATION_TIME output precision possibly clamped.
  • Internal Fixes
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

OBJECT_REZ_TIME, and OBJECT_RETURN_TIME were not intended to be implemented this time around and won't be any time in the foreseeable future.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlGetObjectDetails

16 hours ago, arton Rotaru said:

even though their final names differ from those in the release notes

My point was, I don't see anything in the wiki that looks very close to any of the new constants listed in the wiki.

Unless "OBJECT_SELECT_COUNT" is the replacement for "OBJECT_SELECTED" and "OBJECT_SIT_COUNT" is the replacement for "OBJECT_SAT_UPON".

Unfortunately I am at my RL job and can't log into the Jira from here to see what it actually says.

42 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

My point was, I don't see anything in the wiki that looks very close to any of the new constants listed in the wiki.

From the wiki:

OBJECT_SELECT_COUNT
Gets the total number of agents selecting any links in the object.
If id is an avatar, 0 is returned.

OBJECT_SIT_COUNT
Gets the total number of agents sitting on any links in the object.
If id is an avatar, 0 is returned.

Source: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlGetObjectDetails

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I noticed these new llGetObjectDetails() constants in a recent release note, is it actually ready? The Wiki has not yet been updated..

• Scheduled for 2017-08-22 for Main Channel

Changes:

• BUG-5398 Feature Request: llGetObjectDetails() constants OBJECT_SELECTED & OBJECT_SAT_UPON
  • BUG-9666 Feature Request: llGetObjectDetails() constants OBJECT_REZ_TIME, OBJECT_CREATION_TIME and OBJECT_RETURN_TIME
  • BUG-134057 OBJECT_CREATION_TIME output precision possibly clamped.
  • Internal Fixes

OBJECT_SELECTED is  in fact named  OBJECT_SELECT_COUNT

OBJECT_SAT_UPON is named OBJECT_SIT_COUNT

OBJECT_CREATION_TIME has kept this name

OBJECT_REZ_TIME and OBJECT_RETURN_TIME are not implemented ( i don t know if it will be implemented or if it has been decided it could t be implemented )

The names are  ( see http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlGetObjectDetails ) 

OBJECT_REZZER_KEY 32 Gets the key of the object that rezzed this object be it an object or an avatar. 36 characters key rezzer    
OBJECT_GROUP_TAG 33 Gets the avatar's group tag text.
If id is not an avatar, an empty string is returned.
max. 20 bytes string text    
OBJECT_TEMP_ATTACHED 34 Gets the integer boolean detailing if the object is temporarily attached. 1 character integerboolean    
OBJECT_ATTACHED_SLOTS_AVAILABLE 35 Gets the avatar's available attachment slot count.
If id is not an avatar, 0 is returned.
max. 2 characters integerboolean    
OBJECT_CREATION_TIME 36 Gets the object's creation time. This time is established with raw material rezzing through the build menu and with mesh uploads.
This time is NOT established with inventory rezzes, scripted rezzes, object modifying, copying or transferring.
If id is an avatar, an empty string is returned.
max. 27 bytes stringtimestamp    
OBJECT_SELECT_COUNT 37 Gets the total number of agents selecting any links in the object.
If id is an avatar, 0 is returned.
max. 3 characters integerboolean    
OBJECT_SIT_COUNT 38 Gets the total number of agents sitting on any links in the object.
If id is an avatar, 0 is returned.
max. 3 characters

integerboolean

3 hours ago, Miranda Umino said:

OBJECT_SELECTED is  in fact named  OBJECT_SELECT_COUNT

OBJECT_SAT_UPON is named OBJECT_SIT_COUNT

Yes, when the former constants were being implemented, I requested a change in performance so that more than one evaluation could be done with the same operation.

Previously, they only returned 1 or 0 for whether or not an object was sat upon or selected. Now they satisfy that argument as well as for the number of sitters or selectors making them more efficient and less one-dimensional.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 9/27/2017 at 1:12 AM, Lucia Nightfire said:

OBJECT_REZ_TIME, and OBJECT_RETURN_TIME were not intended to be implemented this time around and won't be any time in the foreseeable future.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlGetObjectDetails

(Two years ago today). Were those ever implemented? I'd really like to be able to know how soon a parked vehicle will be autoreturned.

• 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 859 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.