Gifts

hacksolo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2398 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

someone tell me that if we send any gift to other this is danger for our avatar or account because last time i send gift to one person next day she get all of things that was here to me all of this things come to this girl and this girl lie with me and says to me that she got this gifts to other one but i see she spent only two days in Second Life even she have rabbit avatar and also telling me that she got this rabbit avatar to other but other cant send buy things in market to other any stranger.Can you please tell me that how i find this girl that she is hacker.I think that i am offline and she stole my things in my inventory.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Second question is that there is no policy in second life that any vampire kill anyone without our permission and our soul go in limbo so there is not good policy to kill anyone if you have much power to others so dont use your power in new peoples or innocents anyone live easy other vampire come kill them :( and i know that vampires not step to other islands only stay in social island or some islands and they kill so many new peoples in social island so Linden make this game for killing peoples by vampires ah ? that is not good if you have this situation to live vampires in game so you adjust another islands only for vampires... thank you

Edited by hacksolo
  • Confused 1

3 answers to this question

Sorry, but... Vicky Pollard, is is you?
It's extremely hard to read and even moreso understand your wall of ongoing text. Tossing in a . or , or line break every now and then would be extremely helpful if you expect helpful answers.

Your "first question" seem to consist of a handful of seperate questions... is it safe to send gifts to others, something about avatar age and bunnies, finding an avatar, hacked accounts and can others break into one's inventory and "steal" things, if I haven't missed any aspect.

About the second paragraph...
Vampirism is plain roleplay. Fictional. Illusion. Make believe. It's one aspect of the whole plattform and yes, some jerks spoil their game and prey on easy targets like complete newbies just making their first steps inworld. You could abuse report them for harassment or simply mute and ignore them and their silly game, while you happily move on with your own life.

Despite the name, Second Life has no life or death component. You are always in control of your character, simply by teleporting away from a situation or closing the viewer.  

For your reading entertainment, here's another thread dealing with the "soul" component: 

PS: better step away from Infohubs and Social Islands, which can easily be considered the gutter of SL, and look for more civilised places to hang out. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Sorry, but... Vicky Pollard, is is you?
It's extremely hard to read and even moreso understand your wall of ongoing text. Tossing in a . or , or line break every now and then would be extremely helpful if you expect helpful answers.

Your "first question" seem to consist of a handful of seperate questions... is it safe to send gifts to others, something about avatar age and bunnies, finding an avatar, hacked accounts and can others break into one's inventory and "steal" things, if I haven't missed any aspect.

About the second paragraph...
Vampirism is plain roleplay. Fictional. Illusion. Make believe. It's one aspect of the whole plattform and yes, some jerks spoil their game and prey on easy targets like complete newbies just making their first steps inworld. You could abuse report them for harassment or simply mute and ignore them and their silly game, while you happily move on with your own life.

Despite the name, Second Life has no life or death component. You are always in control of your character, simply by teleporting away from a situation or closing the viewer.  

For your reading entertainment, here's another thread dealing with the "soul" component: 

PS: better step away from Infohubs and Social Islands, which can easily be considered the gutter of SL, and look for more civilised places to hang out. 

OI!!!! That's me!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2398 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.