Is there any way to make editing a Marketplace listing easier?

Static Magic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

There are a couple things I would like to know for this. As any of you who have ever had to list many things at one time know, being able to perform one action on multiple items all at one time is a life saver. But, not every item is always going to have the same exact settings.. But, there are still times when editing the individual listings, that being able to do MORE THAN ONE AT A TIME comes in handy.

Are any of these possible, or will they ever be?

- Upload more than one image at a time, WITHOUT having to click on upload over, and over, and over

- Add more than one related item at a time. If you allow us to add more than one related item, we should be able to add more than one at a time! Makes sense to me.

Are these possible already and I just can't seem to figure it out? It might not seem like a  big deal when you only have one or two things to list, but when you have 15 things to list at one time, this process is already painfully tedious enough as it is. The faster, the better.

Also, it would be nice if when you check off multiple items and it turns out you've overlooked some listing option that prevents it from being actively listed - it will tell you the reasons why these items ALL cannot be listed. The only time it tells you WHY you were unable to list your items is if you try to do it one by one.

Does anyone get the sense that I HATE doing things one by one?

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.