Sign in to follow this  
Laika Ravikumar

Infidelity

So was just wondering what do you all think about people meeting up on here? Is it ok to be here and have a relationship unknown to your RL partner? Is it the same as if you were cheating RL?

My thoughts are sometimes I think it is worse to have a really intimate conversation not a jump on the balls thing a heart to heart reveal things about yourself to someone you meet on here that you have not revealed to your rl b/f spouse whatever.

For me the pose balls do not matter its more the giving of yourself, the pouring out of the hurts, the good things, the bad things, that to me is the thing that would hurt most.

Just wondering about how many people have been hurt and still hurting I know I do.

Hugs to anyone who has beenxox

cover.jpg

For what it's worth, you can find dozens of these threads.  It has been a popular topic over the years.  My personal rule of thumb is if you have to hide it you are doing something wrong.  A psychologist will tell you it does not natter if it is cheating or not; if anyone involved feels like it is then it is to them.

• Like 2

I am sure there was a huge thread about this a week or two ago.  Hopefully someone will find a link because i can't find it right now :D 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

I did not know there was one shows how dumb I am

Nooo not dumb at all.  Just as it was quite recent you might not get many people replying