Fitting clothes?

xBabylonTheGreatx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2403 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently got a furry avi but I'm having trouble with it. It has an alpha HUD but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to use it? I've attached images.. Can anyone help me with this? Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated, even if it's just a link to another website. Thank you in advance ♥.

SL.PNG

SL2.PNG

SL3.PNG

SL4.PNG

Edited by xBabylonTheGreatx

if right, and be sure to be on script enabled land, clicking on the colored parts on the alpha hud will hid bodyparts.

Thats used to prevent your body poking out of the clothes you wear.

Thats about the whole secret :)

Of course with such special kind of avatar, look for clothes that are specially made for it, or at least come very close.

always try demo, more demo... and even more demo before buying.

It didn't have a demo, but it had good comments and reviews so I thought I'd give it a try, I mean it's obviously adorable.. And there aren't any clothes that come with the avi. Thank you for explaining alpha HUDs though. The comment section and the seller said to try fit mesh clothes and resize and adjust, but that seems like it would be too much work for it when there are small clothes that I just can't find ya know? I have resized and adjusted before, even with the clothes i had that were fit mesh, but nothing worked. the pictures on the generation before has cute costumes but those didn't come with it, and the hairs on the 2 above didn't come with it either. 

I have a Bladen Cat!  It's really hard to find tops that fit them (some of the marketplace clothing just use a complete texture mods to add a top to all the default skins), so I use a hair bow that I resized and repositioned to cover the chest.  Flexi skirts will be your friend, you can squish them to fit almost anything.  And I use an A&A hair with some of its prims stretched or hidden to make it fit.  CK Nyanotech hairs are also pretty good for rearranging to fit on furry heads.  You basically have to go in and select individual chunks of hair to move or resize.  It takes a while but it works.  Anything fitted or rigged is a lost cause unless it's specifically made for the Bladen Cat.

This is my Bladen look:

kittyqueen_001.png.3705ed59c7261b2d8ad27567ac20fc65.png

Skirt, puffy sleeves, and hat are from a place called Picopure, which is an ancient store you should be able to find in an in-world search.  They have a bunch of freebies and campers.  Hair is A&A, I can't remember the name of it right now but they have a lot of freebies.  I had to mess with the back pieces a bit but the front worked stunningly.  The bow is from Chus! and is infinitely useful.

Oh, and this Catnip Loveotomy mesh top is unrigged, so I was able to make it fit.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MegaRose said:

I have a Bladen Cat!  It's really hard to find tops that fit them (some of the marketplace clothing just use a complete texture mods to add a top to all the default skins), so I use a hair bow that I resized and repositioned to cover the chest.  Flexi skirts will be your friend, you can squish them to fit almost anything.  And I use an A&A hair with some of its prims stretched or hidden to make it fit.  CK Nyanotech hairs are also pretty good for rearranging to fit on furry heads.  You basically have to go in and select individual chunks of hair to move or resize.  It takes a while but it works.  Anything fitted or rigged is a lost cause unless it's specifically made for the Bladen Cat.

This is my Bladen look:

kittyqueen_001.png.3705ed59c7261b2d8ad27567ac20fc65.png

Skirt, puffy sleeves, and hat are from a place called Picopure, which is an ancient store you should be able to find in an in-world search.  They have a bunch of freebies and campers.  Hair is A&A, I can't remember the name of it right now but they have a lot of freebies.  I had to mess with the back pieces a bit but the front worked stunningly.  The bow is from Chus! and is infinitely useful.

Oh, and this Catnip Loveotomy mesh top is unrigged, so I was able to make it fit.

I wasn't even thinking about using Flexi, I normally don't use it because it makes me lag in some areas, but I will definitely give it a try. And I absolutely love Catnip Loveotomy, I have quite a few things from there. I especially love using the pasties for my human avi. Thank you for the other store suggestions. I will definitely also give that a shot ♥♥

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2403 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.