Sign in to follow this  
Storm Clarence

erogenous zone

Mine is the pinky on my avatars left hand (my right hand has disappeared - useless :( for a natural righty).

Do you care to share your most intimate . . . 

• Like 1

Sure, I'll bite. 

There's a curve.  A soft, supple curve that's easy to reach.  Doesn't require fancy yoga moves or gymnastics to access.  And, it's a spot that some can miss unless very, very responsive to me.  I can help guide:  "lower, yes lower...just a little to the left.  There!"  It can come as a surprise, really.  The skin rises up from both sides forming a soft mound. Right there, there in the center is where I'm most sensitive.  So...very...sensitive.  Reach that spot and I'll do just about anything legal, or nearly.  Care to guess?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kathyparnes1 said:

what more can i say....

5004b3996dca42780d473b55f064725c.jpg

every stamen matters

ESM ESM ESM

Edited by Storm Clarence
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

687474703a2f2f666f72756d732e726966746761

My Bunk... it brings all the boys to the yard.. My Bunk is better by far

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Erogenous Zone!

7 hours ago, Storm Clarence said:

Mine is the pinky on my avatars left hand (my right hand has disappeared - useless :( for a natural righty).

Do you care to share your most intimate . . . 

well in spite of the usefull demonstrations in the other posts :)

do not WEAR your "stuff"(never use that if possible) ... but "ADD" it... you'll keep your hands.

If it still gets to your handplace you most likely have to assign it another attachment point (rightclick/ add to, (pelvis is often a good place)/ ... and edit its placement till its good)