Club Manager Looking for Work

Astrahlynn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2405 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

I am an experienced club manager looking for work, looking to be a manager or if needed, a general manager.

I am looking to work in places that are on adult sims, but exceptions can be made for already well-established music/dance clubs on moderate sims.

I have been managing sims for over 3 years and have experience dealing with lindens, gift cards, and items given for top winner... etc

I have 4+ years dancing experience

I have 5+ years of hosting experience

I have 3+ years of Manager experience

I have experience working with shoutcast, contest boards, google documents, google calendar, and google spreadsheets. I am on-time and extremely focused, you never need to worry about me slacking off or not showing up or doing the work. I work exclusively at one place at a time, since I take loyalty and hard work seriously, I want to give my all to whoever I am working for. You can also count on me leaving drama at home or at the door.

As a person, I am upfront, honest, hardworking, dedicated, and at the same time I have a laid back, friendly, outgoing personality and I love meeting new people and getting to know people as a whole. I also have plenty of experience of dealing with people of different personalities and getting them to work together

Pay is negotiable.

I love all music, but I have a tendency to stay away from gangster rap, screamo, and death metal.

It will be really good hearing from you, if you are interested in hiring me.

My display name is Astra Solo, username is Astrahlynn.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to look at this post!

- Astra Solo (Astrahlynn)

Edited by Astrahlynn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2405 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.