I'm having a problem selling/delivering items on the marketplace? Please help

WhiteBoi360

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm a new seller here so i had my friend buy something from me to test it out so I know I'm doing this right for when I get more traffic.   Well my friend bought something from me for $50 L.  On my end it shows the item was sold.. but another screen says that  it was not paid for and cannot be redelivered..   I think this happened because i did not have my box rezzed..  Well it is rezzed now and still will not let me get the money from her and redeliver the item.. So now she's out $50L

How can I fix this and give her the item where I can also receive that 50 that was already paid?

Thanks

2 answers to this question

Correct, the magic box should have been rezzed and it should remain permanently rezzed or your items will eventually be inactive. You cannot get paid for an item that hasn't been delivered, even though the buyer has been deducted the amount from their account. If buyer checks his/her order history from the Marketplace website he/she will find a notice from LL telling them that you the seller has not been paid and to wait 8hrs, after 8hrs the order will be terminated and he/she will be refunded. So you just have to wait 8hrs and let the order fail. 

P.S. LL is now testing a direct delivery thing where items are pulled from your inventory instead of a magic box and therefore you may not need to have a box rezzed at all times but for now you must have one permanently rezzed. 

Go to your "edit inventory" page and click the button to sync marketplace with magic box.

Your friend should check her "Order History" to see the status of the order. If it is still "queued for delivery" she won`t get a refund yet, if that changes to "Delivered" you will be paid and if it changes to "delivery failed" she should get a refund.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.