Synade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2405 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am having an issue with my AO all of a sudden. I use Firestorm so I have the tab at the bottom where I can load my animations, and I have been using it without problem for some time now. However, today I opened it to change up some of my animations and I (accidentally) trashed everything. That really shouldn't present a problem. All that does it wipes my AO clean, but now I can't load any animations into my AO. I have tried closing out and relogging a couple of times, and nothing changes. I used to be able to drag and drop animations into it without any issue, but now, after it completes its reconfiguration, it tells me that there are no loaded animations. I have no idea why it is doing this. Does anyone have an idea why it keeps refusing to load animations into my AO now?

2 answers to this question

Aah... something in the FS files installed on your computer has messed up.

The FS AO uses inventory-links. So, all your animations are still in inventory. The problem is FS isn't handling the links as it should. The Firestorm Support group should be able to give you a link to the fix in their wiki.

I would try changing to a different animation set or deleting any animations sets and restarting. Next I would try a semi-clean install, delete all the files in the program folder and reinstall FS. This keeps chat and settings. If that fails, I would move on to a clean install, which I HATE doing.

The HOPE is there is an easy solution that FS Support can give you.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2405 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.