my avatar is stuck- movement controls do not work.

Dragonthrall Falconer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i can move my arms - randomly.  Other than that i an stuck. i can teleport but that is it.  This is happening on both Phoenix Viewer 1.5.2 (977) Mar 11 2011 07:41:45 (Phoenix Viewer Beta) & Second Life 2.6.2 (225998) Apr  7 2011 21:55:52 (Second Life Release).  reloaded both.  veiw controls work same thing happend on a second machine. Land i am on i have estate manager rights.

2 answers to this question

If you close your chatbar and use WASD keys or use the movement control panel, does that make any difference?

If so check your keyboard doesn`t have dust bunnies and pizza crumbs under the arrow keys.

If you can`t move properly with any of the 3 methods, make sure you are not stuck doing an animation, you can switch them off by going to Me > Movement on v2 or Tools "stop animations" on Phoenix.

If you TP to Smith (where things load a bit faster) then drag one of the avatar folders from your Library Clothing on to your avatar to see if that helps & if not, clear your cache and relog back to Smith & wait there until your inventory has fully reloaded.

If after all that you are still stuck, post back here using "comments".

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.