carrismah

Carrismah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Invoice # 1455467453

Ordered on September 13, 2017
Order Status: Delivered
  Description Item IDs Unit Price Qty Total:
Gift

Body Doubles Modifiable Shape for Lara Hurley Mia Skins

Sold by Persia Christensen Visit The Store Gift for Tiaratrue Resident
326356585 L$600 1 L$600

• 1 item has been delivered
  • Item(s) will be delivered to the Received Items folder.
Total:

L$600

I have contacted this MP vendor two times in the past two weeks and have not even received a response.  I requested a refund but obviously this vendor has no intention of even contacting me.  Please help.  Thank you

3 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Carrismah said:

Invoice # 1455467453

Ordered on September 13, 2017
Order Status: Delivered
  Description Item IDs Unit Price Qty Total:
Gift

Body Doubles Modifiable Shape for Lara Hurley Mia Skins

Sold by Persia Christensen Visit The Store Gift for Tiaratrue Resident
326356585 L$600 1 L$600

• 1 item has been delivered
  • Item(s) will be delivered to the Received Items folder.
Total:

L$600

I have contacted this MP vendor two times in the past two weeks and have not even received a response.  I requested a refund but obviously this vendor has no intention of even contacting me.  Please help.  Thank you

and why should they give you a refund?.. ... the transfer says its completed.

you will still have the stylecard if she decides about the refund. Also could have copied the mod shape ..

If i were a seller it would be a no.

btw.. not that we can do anything for you

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

The invoice says you bought this as a gift.  Did the other resident receive it?  If not, she should also send a notecard to the vendor, asking for a re-delivery.

Neither of you is likely to get a refund.  In SL, most creators consider ALL SALES FINAL.  If you didn't get the product, you can ask for a RE-DELIVERY.

• Like 2

Refunds are rare.

Customer service in SL is similar to RL but there are some significant differences. Copy-OK items in SL are very different than in RL. People buy Copy-OK, make a copy, then want to return the original,  keep the copy, and get a refund. I consider that a type of theft. Most merchants do too. So, the policy on Copy-OK items is No Refund.

As I have a strong preference for Copy-OK items, most of what I buy is ineligible for any refund.

This general policy of no-refund isn't because the merchant sucks at customer service or doesn't care, but because SO MANY customers try to scam them. 

Then there are those that are oblivious to how things work in SL. Others are amazingly stupid, arrogant, or entitled. They cause way too much unnecessary work for merchants. The result is merchants adopt policies to reduce their workload.

Yet, for obviously legitimate complaints most merchants will accommodate some form of mitigation. One just has to have a sane complaint.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.