EXmachina mesh body

sooby Mills

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Ramses Meredith said:

We have also added a reset system inside so ppl if have issues and stucked with huds don't need to relog, just reset and voilà :D:D

LOL. Yes I saw that and read the literature but since it NEVER worked, that wasn't my first thought to try. I know better now. Thank you!   And I relog pretty quickly so not a big deal. Looking forward to the new improved version. Will check the blogger box tomorrow. :SwingingFriends:    I think your HUD (working of course :D) is VERY nicely done!   Easy to see where things are.     

PS I was one of your bloggers in my extreme youth, long ago and far away before mesh. Made one of my first machinimas wearing chains from one of your male outfits.   I wish you all the best!

Just now, Chic Aeon said:

LOL. Yes I saw that and read the literature but since it NEVER worked, that wasn't my first thought to try. I know better now. Thank you!   And I relog pretty quickly so not a big deal. Looking forward to the new improved version. Will check the blogger box tomorrow. :SwingingFriends:    I think your HUD (working of course :D) is VERY nicely done!   Easy to see where things are.     

PS I was one of your bloggers in my extreme youth, long ago and far away before mesh. Made one of my first machinimas wearing chains from one of your male outfits.   I wish you all the best!

haha OMG!! I remember that outfit we made it with Takuya, was a fun cooperatio work hehe

• Like 1

On 9/24/2017 at 6:31 PM, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Slighty off topic, because I'm only writing about female bodies... Maitreya also offers such an auto-hide option on the Lara body. Even as a customer, you can pick up a free kit at the Mainstore. Then you can either use the kit as some sort of "standalone" to attach seperately when wearing stuff, letting it do the hiding, then unattach. Or I suppose you could also configure a transparent extra prim which you could link to the piece of clothing ... if it was mod.

Thank you for this post.  I like this so much better than messing with the save slots.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.