EXmachina mesh body

sooby Mills

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi...my hubby has picked up the gift of an exmachina mesh body...it looks awesome but, there is no alpha hud in the pack and when he wears say...pants...there are major gaps to be seen.. There is no chat in the group available so i wondered if anyone has come across this before...Thank you in advance.

Soobs

The free body is just a wearable demo. Its intention is to let you use it and make you want to use it all the time. And then buy the full version for 3990 L.

I would not buy that body before I tried a demo of other mesh bodies, like Jake from Belleza, Signature Gianni and Slink male. It is important to see if the alpha included with the full version is versatile. It is also important to see if you can use other skins, and appliers for beards, hairbases and tattoos on the head, and tattoos for the body. Many people love to customize their mesh bodies and heads, make them different from the "clones" that are the default stuff included.

But you have a review here: https://billybeaverhausen.com/2017/09/15/great-expectations/

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, sooby Mills said:

Hi...my hubby has picked up the gift of an exmachina mesh body...it looks awesome but, there is no alpha hud in the pack and when he wears say...pants...there are major gaps to be seen.. There is no chat in the group available so i wondered if anyone has come across this before...Thank you in advance.

Soobs

as the others already said... it's a demo,

and tbh, what do you expect from a freebee?...of course it doesn't have the features as a full version.

Next to this... ehm.. i have the full one and i would say, be absolutely sure if you want it when puchasing, mine is stored away and waiting for some serious updates/changes.

There's nothing available for this body, and even their own ex machina clothing line does NOT fit without the alpha cuts and even adjusting your shape.

It is not Omega compatible... and only the 4 skins included, and one to purchase.

In the past they had also mesh heads, as one of the first, they never made it possible for other skins to apply..

i'm affraid it goes the same way this time, even worse as the TMP system

Another negative... it has a fixed head, what responds badly to the sliders.

a review by a user is here

https://billybeaverhausen.com/2017/09/15/great-expectations/

https://billybeaverhausen.com/2017/09/18/dressing-the-exmachina-mesh-body/

• Thanks 1

Yes, looking at the body again, will anyone want to pay 4000 L for looking like a clone of all the other bodies??

Here is the blog Mesh Body Addicts, take a look at the male mesh body reviews. http://meshbodyaddicts.com/

I would buy Belleza Jake at the moment. My dear male alts, (Malts!) have Slink male, TMP male, Aesthetic, Signature Gianni and NX Nardcotic, but Belleza Jake is my dearest one now.

But demo, demo, demo, don't just trust a blogger or some forum post. Demo!

• Like 2

Thank you all so much for your replies, it looks like a demo then...although no mention of it..It was worth a try as he is new to mesh bodies, this would have been his first...and i agree totally about demo's..before splashing out thousand of Lindens. Thank you again...All very helpful.

firstly..the group's I saw it in, it was not advertised as a demo..secondly, there is no alpha HUD in the package, so clothes are not useable as there are gaps everywhere..I and my husband are both in the group of which there is no chat for support, and thirdly we love the Avi but without an alpha HUD it remains unusable.

The body you have has limited functionality and does not include a HUD. The Alpha layer included with the package (see above) is merely to hide the default avatar. In order to get the Alpha HUD, and access to additional features, you'd have to purchase the full version. TMP did something like this with their bodies as well.

7 hours ago, sooby Mills said:

firstly..the group's I saw it in, it was not advertised as a demo..secondly, there is no alpha HUD in the package, so clothes are not useable as there are gaps everywhere..I and my husband are both in the group of which there is no chat for support, and thirdly we love the Avi but without an alpha HUD it remains unusable.

where is said there is a alpha hud in the DEMO ?..

you and your man were thinking to have a great deal on this, and just didn't read everything around it, and now complain about a free gift...

use it or not, but please stop thinking you'r tricked... because you are not, you simply didn't read upfront.

I wasn't talking about groups you are in.. but the Egoism groups..

quotes ( caps are original ..sorry....).: in the normal Egoism group and Prestige Egoism group:

WE PROUDLY ANNOUNCE THE RELEASE OF OUR FULL BENTO AVATAR
COME AND TRY THE FREE AVI AS DEMO AND CHOOSE IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE BIG EXMACHINA FAMILY WITH THE BEST BODY IN THE TOWN.
ONLY FOR THIS MOUNT PRICE IS DISCOUNTED 50%
TONS OF OPTIONS AND EXPANSION KITS FOR YOU COMING SOON

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GET NOW YOUR FULL BENTO AVATAR FULL OPTIONS!

COME AND TRY THE FREE AVI AS DEMO AND CHOOSE IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE BIG EXMACHINA FAMILY WITH THE BEST BODY IN THE TOWN.
ONLY FOR THIS MOUNT PRICE IS DISCOUNTED 50%
TONS OF OPTIONS AND EXPANSION KITS FOR YOU COMING SOON

I don't recall complaining about a free gift..please point out where I complained..I came here to ask advice about a product as I knew very little about it..As I said earlier we both love the Avi..Neither of us can afford the full product and yes, who does not like a bargain? I certainly didn't come here to be called a freeloader or have my character assasinated..This is the last post on this subject..Good luck to you and your business, I wish you well. And thanks for the help everyone.

4 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

who did?

You did.

You wrote this :

7 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

now complain about a free gift...

While she wrote that :

19 hours ago, sooby Mills said:

It was worth a try as he is new to mesh bodies, this would have been his first...and i agree totally about demo's..before splashing out thousand of Lindens. Thank you again...All very helpful.

Just now, Alwin Alcott said:

no you don't repeat, you start something new

the statement was that i said she is a freeloader and assinated her character.

And now i repeat : i did NOT

That's how she feels when you turn her "thank you again... all very helpful" into a "complain about a free gift".

If you can not see and read how it is the exacte opposite, you'll talk to me about upper room sanity another day.

10 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i can't help feelings on a forum... you seem to be able to do so and even talk fór her.. good luck.

You can't read and can't answer questions either.

6 hours ago, sooby Mills said:

please point out where I complained

29 minutes ago, Morgan Rosenstar said:

where did she complained?

hello sooby ,

this is a free gift mesh avatar and for now he will have no alpha... i received a messaged from ex-machina and they confirmed to me that ONLY SL size Clothes work . Soon also he will gift some free clothes too. you can read here the convo with exmachina here : https://gyazo.com/4c9b434b9fe0996236da56bf8219f456

Best Regards

Edited by karole Batista

21 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

no you don't repeat, you start something new

the statement was that i said she is a freeloader and assinated her character.

And now i repeat : i did NOT

Isn't it annoying when someone swoops in and complains and nitpicks about what someone else wrote on a forum, and generally acts like the people they're responding to are bad or stupid?

Hello!

I was informed about this topic let me explain:

first of all our avatar is a clone of nobody, I have design it on my personal taste.

second: the free avatar it is a free item, so of course do not have all the options that who pay can have. Why no alpha? because i am going to release fitmesh clothes which can easily fit  both bodies, free and not free one. About clothes to use with alphas, if you have an oufit not fitting normal clothes just need to fix a bit the shape since sl old mesh clothes was not rigged with some new bones (which gives volume) that's all.

I am waiting my scritper to finish the  update  i hope today then i will send out the avatar with omega compatible system and some more addons, and i wil release a first outfit in fitted mesh which mean no need of alphas.

The advertise we do never mention that the free avatar is having tons of options, nor i have even hear of somebody else doing this. again it is just a gift, out of any purpose, to see how it work. Lack of skins is because the skin designers told clearly this: if customers ask us for skins for ur body we will do otherwise we don't waste time. Meanwhile i am doing skins for the body, indeed since i am alone in this work will need some time. Also animations are going to be improved in mocap so there will be another update in short time.

Also we have 2 groups inworld one with chat enable to ask for help and receive from me or from our community ppl.

I hope to have answer to the questions

Sincerely

Ramses

Edited by Ramses Meredith
  • Like 1

On 19/9/2017 at 7:02 PM, Alwin Alcott said:

it is promoted as demo in the groups, and you can't get it without being in one of the groups... and what's deliverd is clearly explained at the vendor

exmachin_001.png

People confuse alpha HUD with alpha LAYER. Alpha layer is the SECOND LIFE LAYER which allow you to hide your second life body!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.