Cameronkerry

My store link from profile?

Norajulian...Thank you so so much for responding. I'm so frustrated!  I understand how to copy and paste the link but, what I'm looking for is a link like if I were to add a link within Microsoft Word for example that will send the person interested by just clicking the link. Another example that is exactly what I'm looking for can be found within the owner of "Breathe".... Daisa Admiral...within her profile.... What I like best about this link is the cute little Second Life Logo, also that the link is direct. I know I'm just missing something simple in my own minds knowledge base...~Laughs~ Anyway,  Thank you so much again for your response. I appreciate your thought and time dearly.  

Thank you,

Cammie

Ah, I see! You'd like the hyperlink shortened, yes? So what you should do is type this into your profile:  [https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/188016 Thoughts in Focus]

.. or so on. Brackets must be included. You will see it as the above, but everyone else will see it as a hyperlink. If you need a tester, just let me know and I'll peek at your profile later :)

• Like 1