Family and friend

szylwia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey :)

I'm still relatively new to the world of Second Life, but now managed to find a lot of good friends, whose very glad. However, two are missing something in my life; a family to whom I belong, I would be happy to someone's sister, sister, perhaps. On the other what I'm looking for the big love letter. If any one is interested, feel free to write me a private message. :)

After two years and numerous people who seemed interested but then just faded away, I still am looking for a sister. And while that cynical side of me expects you will just be another of the faders, feel free to IM me and we can get together sometime. IN SL I'm an a artist, I don't get on regularly, but usually am on at least a few times each week, I have an art show this weekend and so any time I get to be on between now and Friday will be getting that set up, but you would be welcome to come see me while I do it. I have an SL son, an ex and maybe future husband (same guy) and a few other extended family members. IM me if this sounds interesting. From you picture here I think we may have hair color in common.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.