ATTENTION ALL STORE OWNERS!!!!!!! SPONSORSHIP PROPOSAL

Tahlia Snoodle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SPONSORSHIP PROPOSAL
                            ================
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Tahlia Snoodle and I am the owner of R.I.S.K. and the Naughty Box Club which resides on the same sim. Below is some information about R.I.S.K. I do hope you enjoy reading and hope to hear from you in the future.

R.I.S.K. is the acronym for Respectful, Intelligent, Sensual, Kink. We are a mature minded BDSM establishment open to all, while focusing on bringing small communities together to have like minded mature outlook on the lifestyle. 

We offer many music events that are slowly building our membership levels and are also developing larger amounts of patrons visiting our events.

My aim is to bring more people to our events here at R.I.S.K. to invite people to more events, our lifestyle discussions to bring more awareness to BDSM in a mature minded way and also bring small groups together to create a strong sense of community.  

With your participation I believe we can help small communities become larger and more active. If you would like to participate you have 2 options to choose from:

Option 1: You will have the opportunity in sponsoring the event with a minimum of 1000$L that will go towards the prize money at the end of the event.

- Your logo will be placed on the poster that advertises our event and will be offered to many groups grid wide for 7 days before the event.

- During this event the DJ and the host will promote your business repetitiously in a professional way to the patrons depending on the donation made, the more donations the more we advertise your business.           

Option 2: You will have the opportunity to donate a gift card with a minimum od 1000$L that will be awarded as the prize at the end of the event 

- You will have the choice to have your group joiner displayed at the entrance of the venue during the whole event or you can have your logo at the main entrance of the sim and also the entrance of the venue on the same sim.     

-  During this event the DJ and the host will promote your business repetitiously in a professional way to the patrons depending on the donation made, the more donations, the more times we advertise your business.    

If you are interested in sponsoring an event please send Tahlia Snoodle  ? a notecard by the 01/30/2107 with the information that is required, by reading below:

Please rename your notecard to your business name. Adding into the notecard:
- Your avatar's first and last name.
- Your store name, 
- The option you are willing to  sponsor our event with.
- The amount of the donation. 

We look forward to hearing back from you and supporting our events here at R.I.S.K.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bermuda Beach/160/235/22

Tahlia Snoodle - R.I.S.K. Owner

RISK LOGO.jpg

SPONSORSHIP PROPOSAL
                            ================
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Tahlia Snoodle and I am the owner of R.I.S.K. and the Naughty Box Club which resides on the same sim. Below is some information about R.I.S.K. I do hope you enjoy reading and hope to hear from you in the future.

R.I.S.K. is the acronym for Respectful, Intelligent, Sensual, Kink. We are a mature minded BDSM establishment open to all, while focusing on bringing small communities together to have like minded mature outlook on the lifestyle. 

We offer many music events that are slowly building our membership levels and are also developing larger amounts of patrons visiting our events.

My aim is to bring more people to our events here at R.I.S.K. to invite people to more events, our lifestyle discussions to bring more awareness to BDSM in a mature minded way and also bring small groups together to create a strong sense of community.  

With your participation I believe we can help small communities become larger and more active. If you would like to participate you have 2 options to choose from:

Option 1: You will have the opportunity in sponsoring the event with a minimum of 1000$L that will go towards the prize money at the end of the event.

- Your logo will be placed on the poster that advertises our event and will be offered to many groups grid wide for 7 days before the event.

- During this event the DJ and the host will promote your business repetitiously in a professional way to the patrons depending on the donation made, the more donations the more we advertise your business.           

Option 2: You will have the opportunity to donate a gift card with a minimum od 1000$L that will be awarded as the prize at the end of the event 

- You will have the choice to have your group joiner displayed at the entrance of the venue during the whole event or you can have your logo at the main entrance of the sim and also the entrance of the venue on the same sim.     

-  During this event the DJ and the host will promote your business repetitiously in a professional way to the patrons depending on the donation made, the more donations, the more times we advertise your business.    

If you are interested in sponsoring an event please send Tahlia Snoodle  ? a notecard by the 01/30/2107 with the information that is required, by reading below:

Please rename your notecard to your business name. Adding into the notecard:
- Your avatar's first and last name.
- Your store name, 
- The option you are willing to  sponsor our event with.
- The amount of the donation. 

We look forward to hearing back from you and supporting our events here at R.I.S.K.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bermuda Beach/160/235/22

TAHLIA SNOODLE - R.I.S.K.OWNER

RISK LOGO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.