Premium Land Question

Suzy Hoof

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 minutes ago, Suzy Hoof said:

I have been premium Member for years. I have an SL Premium house that I would like to change. (Different style). Can I abandon this and get something different, or will I lose premium house for good if I Do?

you can abandon and choose a new one up to 5 times in 24 hours... and start again next day if you don't like it yet...

but.. chance you get your own house back when you keep disliking others...isn't that large.

• 1 month later...

Hello, my question is easy.. my favourite place is called Tiroler Alm (on Schweet) and I am a premium member, I would like to rent my 512qm directly near Tiroler alm and I want to know, if it is possible. there is free mainland (quietly tuesday). I would like to show you, where. Thank you. (And I need to know, if it is possible to put both places together, means to put my land into the same group like Tiroler Alm)

Hallo, meine Frage ist einfach. Meine Lieblingsplatz ist die Tiroler Alm (Auf Schweet) und ich bin Premium Mitglied. I würde gerne mein 512qm direkt neben der Tiroler Alm nehmen, und ich wüßte gerne, ob dies möglich ist. Da ist freies Land (quietly tuesday) und ich würde Euch gerne zeigen, wo. Danke schön
Und ich müsste wissen, ob ich beide orte zusammenlegen kann, also mein land in die gruppe mit aufnehmen kann)

512.jpg

Edited by Nadie Vemo

2 hours ago, Nadie Vemo said:

Hello, my question is easy.. my favourite place is called Tiroler Alm (on Schweet) and I am a premium member, I would like to rent my 512qm directly near Tiroler alm and I want to know, if it is possible. there is free mainland (quietly tuesday). I would like to show you, where. Thank you. (And I need to know, if it is possible to put both places together, means to put my land into the same group like Tiroler Alm)

If I understand you correctly, all you need to do is buy a 512 parcel at your chosen location (if there is one available) and set it to the group you want.

Newbie does not apply to your time in second life but your standing/post/first post  date on the forums

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 1

There is currently no land for sale on the sim you want.  So you cannot buy next door right now. You cannot "add your land" to someone else's group; you would need their permission to do so and the ability within their group.  Also their land is inside a surround so even if you bought next door you wouldn't be able to see the parcel you admire. You could contact the person that owns the land or heads the group you like and see, but it doesn't look  promising. 

land.JPG.6b8026dd63c2568ad03178eae3fe2a28.JPG

58 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

That is on a different sim and a lot larger than a 512 parcel

and you can not join parcels that are on different sims, so perhaps buy larger on the next sim and sell /abandon yours..to prevent your tier level rise to much.

As you perhaps know, you only can use 1x 512 free of tier, all above you will pay more... till a lot more if you buy a huge amount of land... because where you point at is a full sim if i'm not wrong...

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

We are all pretty sure by now that you don't understand :D.

The land is not free. It is as shown on the screenshot $195,000 lindens.

land2.JPG.bf89b7da9661c659c5e246ae7025dd0e.JPG

It would ALSO cost you $195 US dollars PER MONTH to keep (tier).  See below. Hopefully that makes sense now. 

land3.JPG.80c25c0ffa79e124c3eb7c3ec7855844.JPG

I know all these stuff, that it is a full sim etc..
that Is why I asked.. is it possible to rent 512QM from this full sim, would LL do that?

For sure, I would prefer to be more rich, so I would buy the full sim and make a bigger Tirol :-)

but, so I have the 512qm and dont know what to do with it, if I cant use it here :-(

The full sim is owned by a private seller; you'd need to contact them to see if they would subdivide it. That's probably not likely because it would make the rest of the region less attractive to someone buying it.

Looking at the location in Schweet, you already own many objects there. Have you considered asking the owners of it to sell it and move to the Snowlands regions of the mainland, where they would have more room and it would fit in better with the surroundings?

2 hours ago, Nadie Vemo said:

that Is why I asked.. is it possible to rent 512QM from this full sim, would LL do that?

it's not owner by LL, it's a privat seller.

But i don't get why you want it, it will be next to yours, but thats all, you can't join prims or make it one parcel, for that i needs to be on the same sim.

Alwin

I have no experience with rent a piece of land. I tought, its quiet easier.. rent this little piece of land, put it together with the other land, I can push my house and my church a little bit more back, and change the lake, the river a little bit and have new space for a another house. all our houses, except mine (the little one at the lake) are original houses from Tirol, 3 are from a farmhouse museum. the church bases on a real church in Tirol etc.. and I wanted to build one house more. 
this Land there is rent by a friend and I am allowed to build. it makes fun ..
Unfortunately I am not rich enough to rent the whole sim near our sim, If I would be rich enough.. I would build more and more beautiful etc..

now I know, its not possible to rent the little piece of land and..... it is like it is.. or.. ***** happens ;-)

Thank you all for your answeres
and sorry for my english, I am from Germany

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.