Motorcycles

Teyla Firethorn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2387 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong section.

I came back to SL recently after a break and it's been at least 3 years, possibly more since I have purchased a motorcycle and wanted to get peoples opinions on some of the current creators and who are good.

I believe my go to creator years ago was MotorLoon, are there any other places worth taking a look at.

Cheers

I bought the Extreme Superbike and I love it. It was previously 4800L and now only 777L. Even before the price drop, it was a popular bike. He used to have them out on display in-world but I think he no longer does. JC Hill is the creator and in my dealings with him in the past, he was super friendly and helpful. The product has a ton of reviews, so that should help give you an idea of what to expect. Hope that helps! :D

Extreme SuperBike SL Marketplace

• Like 2

Best thing to do is to visit some bike drive sims and ask ppl and often bikers let you try their favorite bike and tell pro/cons about them - just like in RL.

Further what kind of bike? A bike for slow cruising mainland - or a race bike for blistering fast laps on a race track?

My favorites are:

• Kris Harvey, +ROAD RAGE CUSTOMS+ makes excellent cruising bikes.
  • Ilona Kohime,  (IK) makes very fast, good handling race bikes.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Chase01 said:

I bought the Extreme Superbike and I love it. It was previously 4800L and now only 777L. Even before the price drop, it was a popular bike. He used to have them out on display in-world but I think he no longer does. JC Hill is the creator and in my dealings with him in the past, he was super friendly and helpful. The product has a ton of reviews, so that should help give you an idea of what to expect. Hope that helps! :D

Extreme SuperBike SL Marketplace

It's the bestest bike in the whole wide world. :D

35880958954_aa7bbe36f3_b.jpg

I just went shopping around recently and still couldn't find anything better yet..

I can't remember when I got mine..it was years ago..I would have figured there would be something now with all the mesh and stuff going on..

I really couldn't find a thing ,so far..

• Like 3

[sau], sumithra and JFC are all selling good cruising bikes ([sau] and sumithra sells only inworld). There are safe choices for beginners.

If you can then try to visit 2RawExtreme, here : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/2RAW EXTREME/40/246/29 There are many stores, not all of them, but enough to test different bikes and different styles.

If you're looking for a cruising experience for 2, Silvercloud sells bikes with nice couple park poses. Or an Optimus Race if you want to go further with your passenger but the extra poses will also add extra lag.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2387 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.