Sign in to follow this  
Bezimu

Need Help Fixing Ball Gag

I've recently been using Dari's Haus Ball Gag v1.60 and for some reason after removing it and trying to put it back on it is now invisible and can't be clicked on. I'm still getting used to things so I don't know if this is a common issue (As I've also had this happen with a collar). I've tried deleting the item and getting a new one as well as restarting the game and using the regular viewer as well as the RL viewer but no luck.

Any help anyone can give is greatly appreciated.

I don't know the product but I do know with collars the "stealth" button in the menu will make it invisible. 

If you wear the gag and then find the it in your invent, right click on it in the invent while worn,  there should be a touch option.  Try that and see if there is an option for invisible/stealth or anything else that would hide it. 

Failing that I suggest checking there was no instructions when you bought it.  Then the creator for customer support,  Good luck, someone else might be along familiar with the product

Thanks, I just managed to fix the gag by getting an additional gag (of a completely different make), and using it's model to select the gag I couldn't see, remove it and then put it back on. I don't know how I managed to break it but hopefully it will remain functional now.

Thanks again.

• Like 1